Women's Plus Size Steampunk Fantasy Costume
- Pair of Fingerless Gloves
- Pair of Boot Tops
- 100% polyester crushed velvet and faux suede
- Dress has back zipper, keyhole neckline, short puffed sleeves, asymmetric hemline
- Bodice has ribbon lacing through loops of gold braid, faux leather straps with decorative plastic buckles
- Faux leather choker has decorative buckle, Hook and Loop fastener tab closure at back
- Fingerless gloves have ribbon bows, boot tops have printed gears
- Molded plastic goggles have elastic security band
Ever given much thought to how we come across those fantastic flying airships when we’re in the midst of our magical fantasy adventure? It’s a little implausible, at times, that we live in a world without firearms and no real knowledge of how to use fuel ignition systems. Occasionally it gets explained away by the incorporation of magic into technology, but that never goes well for anyone. Yet, still, we see that airship coming and we get excited. (At least we do the second time, since we’re pretty sure that the ship is going to get destroyed a few minutes after we get it the first time.)
Well, there is a whole industry behind these glorious ships! And the answer comes to the Steampunk universe! Never thought that your fantasy got mixed up with steampunk, had you!? But, the steampunk shipwrights know exactly what they are doing. Blending old world Victorian knowhow with modern mysticism, and all of it wrapped up in a style that cannot be beat!
Don’t get caught up in the small things in life. It is time to think big and dress big, too! Be the master steampilot in an epic adventure with this Steampunk Fantasy costume. This dress has a keyhole neckline and short puffed sleeves and an asymmetrical design… because what steampunk stylist believes in symmetry, anyway!? A faux leather choker has a decorative buckle and your fingerless gloves feature some fancy ribbon bows. Molded plastic goggles can be worn over your eyes or, more appropriately, over your head or even tied along the bodice lacing that moves through loops of gold braid and faux leather straps. Heck, maybe with you as the captain, our airship might even last through its first introduction!
|2X-Large||Chest||38" - 40"||97cm - 102cm|
|2X-Large||Waist||36" - 38"||91cm - 97cm|
- Looks just like the picture, size was correctBy Lowrys82 | October 5, 2016Im happy with my order it is exactly as I expected. Comfy to wear as well.Was this review helpful to you?
- Awesome Steampunk plus costumeBy Current Customer | September 27, 2021Height 5’4” | Weight 235 | Size 2X-LargeSize xxl a little snug but what I expected costume is true to size. Love it and is flattering to the body and is flirty and sexy. A high low petty coat is highly recommend for some poof in the skirt. I added a hat and some boots with heels to complete the look. You will not be disappointed!Bottom Line Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?
- Four StarsBy Anonymous | September 10, 2021Size 2X-LargeNot true to size. I wear a size 14 dress and it fits very tight.Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Current Customer | March 12, 2019Love itWas this review helpful to you?