Toddler Cuddly Tiger Costume
- Jumpsuit w/ Enclosed Feet
- 100% polyester & faux fur
- Velour jumpsuit has white fur belly; fastens w/ snaps at back
- Toddler Cuddly Tiger Costume
- Inseam snaps for diaper access
- Fur-trimmed hood fastens to jumpsuit neckline w/ snaps
- Enclosed feet have anti-skid material on soles
- Mittens attach to inner sleeve cuff w/ elastic strap
This is probably the last chance you'll have to get this close to a tiger without needing to stand behind a protective glass barrier at the zoo... because yes, even cubs as adorable as the one living in your home do eventually grow up and become huge, fearsome cats! You've got to enjoy your little guy before he gets big and starts hunting on his own. We think this coming Halloween would be a great chance to bring him out of the den for a fun family night while he's still a cub. And heck, why not show off his cuteness to the entire world while you're at it? We're pleased to report that you can do both with this awesome Toddler Cuddly Tiger Costume!
The outfit includes a classic onesie style jumpsuit, complete with orange fur, black tiger stripes, attached feet (or paws, in this case) and a tail. It also has an adorable furry white belly that's just too cute for words (which is why we're ending this sentence right here!). Best of all, the suit has easy-to-open snaps along the inseams, because cubs aren't immune to "little accidents" and do need a diaper change once in a while! Finally, the furry matching hood has little tiger ears and attaches easily to the jumpsuit for a complete "tiger" picture.
The Toddler Cuddly Tiger Costume also works great as part of a family costume, so feel free to suit up as full-grown tigers or lions and turn this Halloween into a wild jungle adventure!!
|Large||Child Size||12 Months - 2T||12 Months - 2T|
|Large||Chest||28" - 30"||71cm - 76cm|
|6/12 Months||Child Size||6-12 Months||6-12 Months|
|6/12 Months||Chest||26" - 28"||66cm - 71cm|
|3T - 4T||Child Size||3T - 4T||3T - 4T|
|3T - 4T||Torso||19"||48cm|
|3T - 4T||Length||29"||74cm|
|3T - 4T||Chest||34" - 36"||86cm - 91cm|
- Four StarsBy Anonymous | October 31, 2021Size 3T - 4TSuper cute costume bye was surprised/disappointed at how small it runs. My son is 3t just moving into 4t (but 4ts still a little big) and this costume barely fit. It was a hit and all worked out, but barely.Bottom Line Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?
- tiger costumeBy Anonymous | October 7, 2015My granddaughter loved this. She wants to wear it everyday. At age 4 1/2 she just fits in perfect.(she is small for her age) It is adorable and seems to be made well. The hood could come farther toward the face. It seems like it will slip off easily.Was this review helpful to you?
- Great quality, warm, well made little tiger costumeBy Anonymous | November 12, 2013Shipped promptly, looked great, fit great. My daughter loved it. I also loved the little elastic straps that are on the bottom of the paws that cover the shoes and on the mittens. SUper cute. Highly recommend.Was this review helpful to you?