Sexy Secret Wishes Ghostbuster Costume
- 100% polyester
- Tan super suede dress with a front zipper
- Sexy Secret Wishes Ghostbuster Costume
- Two attached PVC adjustable straps with metal hoops
- Two sewn on PVC armbands
- Ghostbuster patches sewn on
- Adjustable tan hat with the Ghostbusters logo
- Black PVC belt
- Proton Pack backpack
- Officially Licensed
An invisible man sleeping in your bed, who ya gonna call?
As kids we looked up to Venkman, Stantz, Egon, and Winston. We wanted to hang out with them, like most of New York City in 1984. We wanted to get our hand on one of those Proton Packs, and go catch us some ghosts too.
We all had our favorite. Venkman, the playboy. He would much rather be schmoozing it up with Dana than catching ghosts. Stantz, the heart of the Ghostbusters. He seems the most dedicated to the ghost capturing company. Egon, the scientist. Sure all of them (except Winston) are scientists, but Egon is clearly the nerdiest of the nerds. And Winston, the normal guy. Sometimes in a room full of people who know how smart they are you want someone who is a little more down to earth.
So when you slip into this Sexy Secret Wishes Ghostbuster Costume, who are you going to be? The bad boy of science: Venkman. The workaholic: Stantz. The brains of the outfit: Egon. Or the oh so relatable Winston. Or do you just want to be the fifth Ghostbuster? You would get your own name tag, your own Proton Pack, and a spot in the Ecto-1. Just try to stay out of the way of projectile ectoplasm, the Slimer is kind of a jerk like that.
Who ya gonna call? Ghostbusters!
|X-Small||Chest||32" - 34"||81cm - 86cm|
|X-Small||Waist||26" - 28"||66cm - 71cm|
|Small||Chest||33" - 35"||84cm - 89cm|
|Small||Waist||27" - 29"||69cm - 74cm|
|Medium||Chest||36" - 38"||91cm - 97cm|
|Medium||Waist||28" - 30"||71cm - 76cm|
|Large||Chest||40" - 44"||102cm - 112cm|
|Large||Waist||30" - 32"||76cm - 81cm|
- HorribleBy Current Customer | October 15, 2022I just tried on this piece of terrible quality fabric, that’s supposed to be a dress that’s pictured. You guessed right…what was shipped didn’t come close! The fabric is a weird velour and the color is a weird yellow color, not a khaki that was expected.
Fits horrible (too big) — I even pulled out the tape measure and used the size chart. I’m 5’6” and 145 lbs. bought a large. Should have bought a small!
Very disappointed. I have purchased costumes from this website previously and have been very pleased. I’ll think twice about using this website againBottom Line No, I would not recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Anonymous | October 26, 2021Was this review helpful to you?
- Awful materialBy Magoo | February 25, 2019Material is awful. Not as pictured. Generally can wear any costume this by far was the worst quality, fit. Not as pictured, the picture looks more like a khaki than the thin fake suede.Was this review helpful to you?