Infant Stay Puft Onesie Costume
- Pair of Booties
- 100% polyester
- Jumpsuit has front zipper from neck down right leg
- Rib knit wrist & ankle cuffs
- Fleece jumpsuit is fully lined
- Fiberfill stuffing between lining & outer shell for plump look
- Velvet sailor collar has ribbon trim
- 2 parts of necktie are attached under front of collar
- Sailor hat attached to top of hood
- Officially licensed, exclusive
Ooey, Gooey, and a little bit Moody
Your baby is sweet. At least, your baby is sweet most of the time! But if your baby was as tall as the Empire State Building, you know that they'd cause plenty of trouble. They'd have a great time using the rubber wheels of buses as teething rings. They'd smear snack drool all over the gleaming glass windows of skyscrapers. And boy, your kiddo's cry is already ear-shattering when they're baby-sized so what would happen if they grew to be civilization-demolishing size? If you can picture your kiddo as the ooey, gooey, and moody Stay Puft Marshmallow Man, this adorable onesie is a great way to go for baby's first Halloween!
This cuddly Made By Us Stay Puft Onesie is fully-licensed from the Ghostbusters franchise. Our in-house designers created a quilted fleece onesie that simply zips up the front and all the way down the right leg for easy changing. Fully lined for comfort, this bodysuit is a great choice for a chilly Halloween evening. An adorable sailor hat with "Stay Puft" on the front, tops the hood.
A Good Call
The Stay Puft Marshmallow Man is a lot less frightening when the ghoul is pint-sized like your little one. Now, if your kiddo swings from sweet to moody, they're not going to be able to smash double-decker buses with one adorable stomp. Your little Marshmallow isn't the only one in your crew that gets to dress up in a Ghostbuster costume. Check out the rest of our costumes, from the mean green Slimer to all of the Ghostbusting uniforms. We have them for all styles and sizes in your family. No matter where you're heading on Halloween, choosing Ghostbuster costumes is a great, family-friendly idea. Now you just have to make that important Ghostbuster call!
|0/3 Months||Chest||21 3/4"||55cm|
|0/3 Months||Sleeve Length||10"||25cm|
|0/3 Months||Face Opening||20"||51cm|
|3/6 Months||Chest||22 1/2"||57cm|
|3/6 Months||Sleeve Length||10 1/2"||27cm|
|3/6 Months||Inseam||6 1/2"||17cm|
|3/6 Months||Face Opening||20"||51cm|
|6/9 Months||Sleeve Length||11 1/2"||29cm|
|6/9 Months||Face Opening||20"||51cm|
|9/12 Months||Sleeve Length||12 1/4"||31cm|
|9/12 Months||Face Opening||20"||51cm|
|12/18 Months||Chest||24 1/2"||62cm|
|12/18 Months||Sleeve Length||13"||33cm|
|12/18 Months||Inseam||9 1/2"||24cm|
|12/18 Months||Face Opening||20"||51cm|
We believe that costumes have the power to create some of life's best moments. That's why we started Made by Us. This diverse selection of costumes and accessories are all artfully designed and expertly crafted by our talented team of artists, designers, and developers.
Each project begins with a passion for true quality–embroidered patches, faux fur cut with care, and hand-selected fabrics that are as durable as they are comfortable. Those are just a few examples of how much craft and creativity we put into each and every product. Just for you.
No matter how much time it takes, our goal has always remained the same–to create products that inspire your life's best moments–the big, the small, the funny, the spooky, and the sweet. The moments we all cherish. That's Made by Us.
Follow us @funcostumes and tag us with #yesfuncostumes for a chance to have your photo featured here.
- EhhBy Brit | October 28, 2022Size 9/12 MonthsPaid way too much money for this. The hood is awkward and does not fit round like the photos, it stands up really tall and the neck is way too tight to zip. One side of the zipper sticks up way higher and digs into the chin. The booties came dirty. Sad it was so cute online.Bottom Line No, I would not recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?
- One StarBy Elisa | November 7, 2022Paid a lot for this costume and the zipper was broken had to use safety pins to hold it together so she could trick or treatBottom Line No, I would not recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?
- Zipper brokeBy BR | November 5, 2022Size 3/6 MonthsSo excited for this costume, but as we put it on the zipper broke so did not get used. The body appeared to be snug but arms and legs a bit big so it also wasn’t proportional on how it fit.Bottom Line No, I would not recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?
- Three StarsBy Jaime | October 28, 2022Size 9/12 MonthsSeemed like good quality. Until I noticed costume came dirty. Also zipper broke after 1 wear.Bottom Line No, I would not recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?
- Adorable costumeBy Mike | October 25, 2022The costume is adorable and seems to fit my son pretty well. He is just about to turn 12 months old, so choosing a size was a bit tricky. He is on the smaller side for his age, so we went with the 9-12 months and it fits him pretty well. The quality of the costume seems pretty good. I will likely order more costumes from this site in the future!Bottom Line Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?
- Four StarsBy Anonymous | September 29, 2022Size 12/18 MonthsSuper cute costume. I absolutely love it and my little one will be so snuggly while we are out. The only reason I have 4 stars is there was a small tear in the lining when we recieved it. Otherwise a perfect costume!Bottom Line Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?
- Poorly ConstructedBy Summerlin | February 26, 2022Size 6/9 MonthsI bought this as a gift for someone, and when I opened it I noticed that the stitching was unraveling at the collar, and the hat arrives torn off of the hood portion of the costume. I had to re-sew it all before gifting it.Was this review helpful to you?