Girls Ghostbusters Toddler Costume Dress
- Proton Backpack w/ Wand
- 4 Name Patches
- 93% polyester 7% cotton gabardine fabric
- Dress has buttons at center front
- Two false breast pockets have zipper closures
- Embroidered Ghostbusters patch on right sleeve
- Embroidered name badges attach to dress w/ hook & loop fastener
- Elastic belt has metal link closure in the front
- Proton backpack has zipper closure, padded shoulder straps, waist strap
- Officially licensed, exclusive
Call the Ghost Gal
Nobody can really blame kids for being nervous about the mangy monsters that might be hiding under their beds or the creepy creatures living in the closet. But, of all the things that go bump in the night, the ones that are the worst are the strange specters that decide to throw all-nighters in the dollhouse or pull pranks by possessing otherwise innocent stuffed animals. Not cool, ghosts! It's a relief that there's someone else who's way better at shaking things up!
The Ghostbusters have always been a... well, let's just call them a potentially reliable group of folks. They generally know their metaphysical stuff and there's only a 50% chance that they'll change their rules and do the thing they said they should never do. (Plus, they're kinda actually afraid of ghosts, to be honest.) But, rumors are that they've got a brand new member of the team: a youngster that knows a thing or two about ghosts and is ready for some busting!
Design & Details
It's time to let your tyke join up with the spirit smashing crew with this officially licensed Ghostbusters costume dress. Sized for toddlers, this is a Made by Us look that was put together by our team of in-house designers. It is a reinterpretation of the iconic Ghostbusters uniform with an adorably cute twist. The tan color, buttons down the front, and your kiddo's choice of their favorite name tag will make this recognizable everywhere... though it is the proton backpack that really completes the costume!
Turn the Tables
When ghosts have been pestering a kiddo long enough, they can either be afraid of the spirits or they can turn around and show them who's the boss! Give your tyke a fighting chance with a Ghostbuster costume that's cool and powerful (and cute to boot)!
|18 MO||Sleeve Length||12 3/4"||32cm|
|18 MO||Dress Length||16 1/2"||42cm|
We believe that costumes have the power to create some of life's best moments. That's why we started Made by Us. This diverse selection of costumes and accessories are all artfully designed and expertly crafted by our talented team of artists, designers, and developers.
Each project begins with a passion for true quality–embroidered patches, faux fur cut with care, and hand-selected fabrics that are as durable as they are comfortable. Those are just a few examples of how much craft and creativity we put into each and every product. Just for you.
No matter how much time it takes, our goal has always remained the same–to create products that inspire your life's best moments–the big, the small, the funny, the spooky, and the sweet. The moments we all cherish. That's Made by Us.
- Five StarsBy Anonymous | November 6, 2021Was this review helpful to you?
- Three StarsBy Anonymous | November 2, 2021Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Odalys zavaleta | October 15, 2020Was this review helpful to you?
- Runs smallBy Alejandra | September 28, 2020Height 33 inches | Size 2TThe costume is super cute, I like the style, material and patches. My only issue runs small, my 2 years old is kind a tinny but still small on her so the size it’s more 12 months.Bottom Line Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?Monster Responds...Thank you for leaving a review and important information on sizing. This is sure to help future little Ghostbusters!
- Five StarsBy Brian Chung | September 15, 2020Was this review helpful to you?
- Runs small, super cute!By Emily Berthelot | October 24, 2019This costume is really cute. Interchangeable patches, belt, and backpack add all the extra special touches. But, the sizing was definitely small. Ordered the 2t and it was very tight and fit like a shirt on my toddler. Exchanged for a 4t and that fit great!Was this review helpful to you?