Ghostbusters Toddler Stay Puft Costume
- Padded Shirt
- Padded Pants
- 100% polyester
- Shirt fastens with Hook and Loop fastener at back of neck
- Pants have elastic waist with attached feet
- Shirt sleeves and pants legs have sequential elastic bands with stuffing between them
- Headpiece fastens with Hook and Loop fastener in the back
- Collar fastens with Hook and Loop fastener in the back
- Officially licensed
What Did You Do, Ray?
He seemed so harmless. After all, he's made of marshmallows, so it's pretty easy to see why Ray might imagine him! How much damage could he even do? Well, it turns out... sort of a lot! The Ghostbusters are barely able to stop his rampage in the 1984 film! Of course, in the end, the ragtag group of heroes does end up defeating Gozer the Gozerian, but it was a pretty close call. It's probably a good thing Ray didn't think of something even scarier than this soft and fluffy dude!
We recommend that don't try summoning a giant monster to your neighborhood just to get Stay Puft to join your Ghostbusters group costume. The team was able to get him under control last time, but who knows how much havoc he could cause this time around! Instead, employ the help of your little one! Your toddler will look adorable "terrorizing" the neighborhood in this Ghostbusters Stay costume!
Design & Details
Based on the iconic movie villain, this Ghostbusters Stay Puft Costume is a toddler-sized outfit, perfect for your little one. The costume comes with a bubble bodysuit, which mimics the look of Stay Puft's marshmallowy body from the movie. It even comes with a sailor-style bib on top and a red neckerchief. The head is shaped like the Marshmallow Man's head and features a generous opening in the front for your child's face. It even has a little hat attached to the top! Finally, the legs feature the same puffy style to give your child a complete look.
If you're trying to perfect your family Ghostbusters group costume, then this Toddler Stay Puft Costume is the best way to finish out the look! With an adorable look straight from the movie, your little one might even steal the show this year!
|2T||Waist||18" - 27"||46cm - 69cm|
|4T||Waist||21" - 31"||53cm - 79cm|
|X-Small||Shirt Length||22 1/2"||57cm|
|X-Small||Waist||20" - 33"||51cm - 84cm|
|Small||Waist||20" - 30"||51cm - 76cm|
We believe that costumes have the power to create some of life's best moments. That's why we started Made by Us. This diverse selection of costumes and accessories are all artfully designed and expertly crafted by our talented team of artists, designers, and developers.
Each project begins with a passion for true quality–embroidered patches, faux fur cut with care, and hand-selected fabrics that are as durable as they are comfortable. Those are just a few examples of how much craft and creativity we put into each and every product. Just for you.
No matter how much time it takes, our goal has always remained the same–to create products that inspire your life's best moments–the big, the small, the funny, the spooky, and the sweet. The moments we all cherish. That's Made by Us.
Show us how you're creating unforgettable Halloween memories with #funcostumes.
Be the first to be featured! Follow @funcostumes and tag us with #funcostumes.
- Awesome!By Current Customer | September 14, 2020Size 4TMy 4 yr old is a huge Ghostbusters fan! He was beyond excited about his Stay Puft costume and everyone loved it. He is still wearing it a year later. It is stuffed really good so he was puffy!!Bottom Line Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Current Customer | November 6, 2019Very pleased, the hat was a bit small but my son loved it . And We made it work.. he still wears it even after Halloween :)Was this review helpful to you?Monster Responds...We're so happy to hear your son is enjoying his Stay Puft Costume still! We strive to make sure our Made By Us costumes are built to last for the little ones for that very reason. Thanks for sharing the photo - what a cutie!
- Five StarsBy Current Customer | September 24, 2020Bottom Line Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?