Ghostbusters Stay Puft Costume for Infants
- Bodysuit Top
- 100% polyester
- Shirt fastens with Hook and Loop fastener at back of neck
- Pants have elastic waist with attached feet
- Shirt sleeves and pants legs have sequential elastic bands with stuffing between them
- Headpiece fastens with Hook and Loop fastener in the back
- Collar fastens with Hook and Loop fastener in the back
- Officially licensed
CHOOSE THE FORM
We're not saying that having a baby is all about the dress-up parties. We would never suggest that was the core reason for having a little tyke. That said... we won't deny that there is a certain degree of heartfelt awe that cannot be replicated by anything in the world beyond dressing your littlest babe up as something adorable. The entire world agrees with its collective cocked head and 'aww' whenever it sees a picture of a little one doing something cute!
There is one exception to this rule. If the adorable thing that you're dressing your tyke up as is also a terrifying force that can bring about the ultimate destruction of the world as we know it, then we are talking about something that is even more adorable! Are you ready to choose the form of your snuggly destroyer?
DESIGN & DETAILS
Our design team dreams up all sorts of amazing things, so we're glad that Gozer never showed up to ask them to come up with the form of the destroyer! That said, we're even more glad that they came up with this Made by Us design. This is an officially licensed Stay Puft costume for your infant that is sure to change life as we know it. That's because this comfy, minky bubble suit looks just like the adorable destroyer from Ghostbusters! The pants are stuffed and stitched to give the marshmallow look and the top features a blue and red satin tie and cap to complete the iconic movie look!
THE TINIEST DESTROYER
Gozer might have been a little miffed to realize that our choice in destroyers would be your little tyke in this adorable Mr. Stay Puft costume. Sure, babes might be able to cause some surprising destruction, but while in this cute bubble costume, we think their powers might actually be reduced... though you'll still be in "aww!"
|0/3 Months||Chest||20 1/2"||52cm|
|0/3 Months||Sleeve Length||10 1/2"||27cm|
|0/3 Months||Top Length||14 3/4"||37cm|
|0/3 Months||Pants Waist||14" - 24"||36cm - 61cm|
|0/3 Months||Pants Length||13"||33cm|
|3/6 Months||Sleeve Length||12"||30cm|
|3/6 Months||Top Length||15 1/4"||39cm|
|3/6 Months||Pants Waist||15" - 26"||38cm - 66cm|
|3/6 Months||Pants Length||14 1/2"||37cm|
|6/9 Months||Chest||22 1/2"||57cm|
|6/9 Months||Sleeve Length||12 1/2"||32cm|
|6/9 Months||Top Length||16"||41cm|
|6/9 Months||Pants Waist||18" - 28"||46cm - 71cm|
|6/9 Months||Pants Length||16"||41cm|
|9/12 Months||Sleeve Length||13"||33cm|
|9/12 Months||Top Length||16 3/4"||43cm|
|9/12 Months||Pants Waist||18" - 28"||46cm - 71cm|
|9/12 Months||Pants Length||18"||46cm|
|12/18 Months||Sleeve Length||14"||36cm|
|12/18 Months||Top Length||16 3/4"||43cm|
|12/18 Months||Pants Waist||19" - 29"||48cm - 74cm|
|12/18 Months||Pants Length||20"||51cm|
We believe that costumes have the power to create some of life's best moments. That's why we started Made by Us. This diverse selection of costumes and accessories are all artfully designed and expertly crafted by our talented team of artists, designers, and developers.
Each project begins with a passion for true quality–embroidered patches, faux fur cut with care, and hand-selected fabrics that are as durable as they are comfortable. Those are just a few examples of how much craft and creativity we put into each and every product. Just for you.
No matter how much time it takes, our goal has always remained the same–to create products that inspire your life's best moments–the big, the small, the funny, the spooky, and the sweet. The moments we all cherish. That's Made by Us.
- Five StarsBy Anonymous | December 2, 2020Size 9/12 MonthsGot this for my, at the time, 12 month old daughter. The 9/12 fit perfectly with a tiny bit of room to spare. Great quality and easier to put on.Bottom Line Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?Monster Responds...Hello Hannah!
Your daughter in our exclusive Infant Stay Puft Costume is so cute, it's down right SPOOKY! Thanks for getting us that feedback on the sizing. It's so nice to hear that we are on the right path for getting the perfect fit.
- Four StarsBy Anonymous | October 26, 2021Was this review helpful to you?
- Four StarsBy Anonymous | October 25, 2021Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Anonymous | October 25, 2021Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Anonymous | October 24, 2021Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Anonymous | October 20, 2021Was this review helpful to you?
- Three StarsBy Anonymous | October 15, 2021Was this review helpful to you?
- Four StarsBy Anonymous | October 13, 2021Size 6/9 MonthsSuper cute costume! My order of this unfortunately came with a flaw, the hat thread attachment was broken. Customer service quickly resolved this issue for me. I can’t wait for my little guy to wear it! It does run big so in my opinion size down. My son is 11 months in normal 12 month clothing and I am glad I got the 6-9 months, it fits perfect with a little room in the feet. The next size would have been huge!Bottom Line Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?
- Fits true to size, super cuteBy Anonymous | October 5, 2021Size 9/12 MonthsThis costume is hilarious and fits our 11 month old perfectly.Bottom Line Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?
- Four StarsBy MaxiWife89 | October 1, 2021Size 9/12 MonthsBottom Line Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Anonymous | September 21, 2021Was this review helpful to you?