Plus Size Shark Costume
- Bodysuit w/ Attached Hood, Mitts & Foot Covers
- 100% polyester foam
- Gray jumpsuit has white belly, attached mitts, shoe covers & hood
- Front zipper, face opening in shark's mouth, surrounded by felt teeth
- Mitts have opening on palm side so they can be slipped off
- Shoe covers have elastic band under foot
- Also available in child & standard sizes
Shark Week originally aired in July 1988. 1988! That was forever ago. So long, yet still it aired 13 years after Jaws came out. Still a whole year after the fourth Jaws was a thing. (The Revenge, for those of you keeping track.) How is that even possible!? We love Shark Week, obviously, and we're sure you do, too... but there are always ways to make it better.
You plan the biggest shark inspired bash that any of your friends have ever seen. You pull out all the stops. You've got all the snacks. You've got the chips, dips, soda, and beer. Maybe you even go a little crazy and stick the chips in the salsa like shark fins breaching the surface after a hunt. Then there are the really spectacular things. The large inflatable shark that you have hanging above the heads of your guests. The fishing boat-shaped sofa. Naturally. But, this year you need to go all out. You need something a little extra.
Design & Details
It is time to become the very thing you celebrate. You want to become a shark! Well, we aren’t actually fairy godparents, but we can help you become one of those great fish. This Plus Size Shark Costume will help you throw the best Shark Week party you’ve ever thrown. Heck, this one is gonna beat the party of '88 when the TV program first aired. Your guests will be talking about the number of teeth that a swimmer barely escaped (and how rare it is to actually be attacked by a shark) all while you serve them chips and beer dressed as a practically prehistoric predator!
Who wants to limit Shark Week to just a summer event. It's time to let that swimming machine out whenever you like and that's exactly what you get to do with this costume.
We believe that costumes have the power to create some of life's best moments. That's why we started Made by Us. This diverse selection of costumes and accessories are all artfully designed and expertly crafted by our talented team of artists, designers, and developers.
Each project begins with a passion for true quality–embroidered patches, faux fur cut with care, and hand-selected fabrics that are as durable as they are comfortable. Those are just a few examples of how much craft and creativity we put into each and every product. Just for you.
No matter how much time it takes, our goal has always remained the same–to create products that inspire your life's best moments–the big, the small, the funny, the spooky, and the sweet. The moments we all cherish. That's Made by Us.
- Best costume ever!By Liz | December 6, 2016So much fun...my daughter wore this for her class and it was a hit. Everyone loved it.Was this review helpful to you?
- Fit better than I thoughtBy Current Customer | October 13, 2020Height 6'1" | Weight 285 | Size 2XWas concerned when saw the sizes and thought maybe I could squeeze into it. Was a piece of cake with lots of room to spare and easy to get on and off. My Granddaughters are going to LOVE Grandpa and Grandma shark.Bottom Line Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?Monster Responds...Wow! It sounds like you two are going to have so much fun in these Shark costumes! We'd love to see pictures once you surprise the grandkids!