Great White Shark Kids Costume
- 100% polyester velour fabric; 100% polyurethane foam
- Jumpsuit has hook & loop fastener at center back;
- Elastic at wrists & ankles
- Foam hood has inner fabric hood for positioning
Bumbum. Bumbum bumbum.
Uh oh. You hear that don’t you… better clear out of the water before you’re on the deep end with this aquatic cutie. He might just snuggle you to death! Turn your little one into the king of the sea with this Great White Shark Costume for children!
This Halloween there will be a lot of vampires, zombies, and werewolves running around the streets, but there may be bigger fish to fry. Your kiddo will be the ocean’s meanest killing machine walking on dry land. That is the thing of nightmares! We have literally had terrible nightmares of sharks walking around the office and chowing down on staff… it's quite traumatizing. Although some of your friends and neighbors may react differently to this Great White jumpsuit. Some may actually find this costume more so on the charming end of the spectrum instead of terrifying. We won’t disagree, we’ll just leave it up to your little sharky. Will he want to be a fierce hunter of the sea or a cuddly aquatic cutie? Either way, this cozy velour jumpsuit will be the perfect costume for your shark fanatic! You can even have the whole family go out as a cluster of Great Whites, just take a look at the adult shark costumes we have in stock.
Give your kiddo an amazing aquatic adventure this Halloween when you grab him this Great White Shark Costume for children. Just keep an eye out for surprise shark attacks!
- Good but be wary of sizingBy Anonymous | October 19, 2016As far as the costume goes, it is nice material and easy for my 8 year old to put on. I'd be wary of the sizing though. It came in Medium (8-10) and Large (11-14). My 8 year old is average for his age (about 50 inches and 50 lbs.) and I ordered him the Large size 11-14. I'm glad I did because while it is definitely roomy enough to fit a sweatshirt under, it is JUST fits him length wise. I would definitely order big if you are unsure. We also had a mishap in shipping (they sent the wrong costume) but the correct costume was sent out quickly.Was this review helpful to you?