Bubble Shark Toddler Costume
- Bubble Bodysuit
- 100% polyester
- Pull-on tunic has a crew neck w/ foam-lined fin and tail attached to back
- Long, set-in sleeves come to a point at wrists
- Button w/ elastic loop closure at back of neck and elastic at bottom hem of tunic
- Stuffing between lining and outer shell gives plump look
- Hood has hook and loop fastener at back of neck
- <b>NOTE: PANTS & SHOES NOT INCLUDED </b>
Sure, they may be done teething, but toddlers are notorious for putting any and everything in their mouths. Sand from the sandbox? Sure, why not? Markers? Yes, please! Their own fingers, toes, elbows, and knees? Yum! Plastic trucks? Everyone knows they make delightful appetizers. Macaroni and cheese? Oh, wait, that one actually is delicious...
Here's an idea—don't fight it. Just turn your tyke into a sweet little shark! Then they can gobble up everything in their path, and folks will just brush it off as being "in their nature." They can attack their food, chomp on candy, and look ferociously cute while doing so. Just look at that grin—they're all teeth! It doesn't hurt that this Bubble Shark Toddler Costume makes for a super-cute Halloween costume, too. Yes, we have a feeling that your precious kiddo will get on swimmingly with this little shark look. And having a shark on your side is better than having one against you!
Design & Details
While you probably wouldn't want to get up close and personal with a real Great White Shark (even a baby), you'll have no trouble cuddling up to this little pup. Wearing our exclusive bubble tunic—which provides volume through stuffing between the lining and outer shell—your kiddo is instantly transformed into a shark with the costume's attached fin and tail. A matching headpiece turns your tyke's face into a head and mouth with all the pearly whites they'll need for chomping. The whole look is crafted from a cuddly material, so your child can stay cozy, even as they stalk the shore (neighborhood) for prey (candy)!
Don't be surprised if your kiddo wants to extend Halloween for a week, or even two, just to have more opportunities to wear this costume. Better stock up on fish sticks!
|12/18 Months||Bodysuit Length||17"||43cm|
|12/18 Months||Child Size||12-18 months||12-18 months|
We believe that costumes have the power to create some of life's best moments. That's why we started Made by Us. This diverse selection of costumes and accessories are all artfully designed and expertly crafted by our talented team of artists, designers, and developers.
Each project begins with a passion for true quality–embroidered patches, faux fur cut with care, and hand-selected fabrics that are as durable as they are comfortable. Those are just a few examples of how much craft and creativity we put into each and every product. Just for you.
No matter how much time it takes, our goal has always remained the same–to create products that inspire your life's best moments–the big, the small, the funny, the spooky, and the sweet. The moments we all cherish. That's Made by Us.
Show us how you're creating unforgettable Halloween memories with #funcostumes.
Be the first to be featured! Follow @funcostumes and tag us with #funcostumes.
- OMFG CuteBy Gary | November 19, 2018Bought this costume for my 18 month old. Other than it being a little tight to get on, this costume is incredibly adorable and very warm so that kids don't have to worry about covering up their costume to keep warm. Also, because of the cushion that the costume has you don't have to worry about your kids falling and hurting themselves. My son actually like it as well. Not good for car seats though.Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Current Customer | November 18, 2018Sizing runs small so order upWas this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Current Customer | November 14, 2018Was this review helpful to you?