Kids Great White Shark Costume
- Pair of Foot Covers
- 100% polyester
- Jumpsuit has front zipper
- Face opening is framed by pointed felt teeth
- Sleeves shaped like side fins have wrist slits to free the hands
- Foam-backed dorsal and tail fins sewn to back of suit
- Foam-backed shoe covers have elastic at ankles & under foot
- Exclusively, made by us!
The term, 'card shark,' refers to a person who does just about anything to win a card game and the term, 'candy shark' is a person who does just about anything to score some candy. We made up the phrase but think it sums up this costume perfectly. Instead of tracking schools of fish, kids will enjoy hunting for sugary treats dressed as the ocean's apex predator. Navigating from house to house, they'll use their keen sense of smell and ravenous appetite to propel them on their journey for treats. Children are ruthless once they're in full-shark-form, even more so than usual, refusing to stop the hunt until all candy pales are filled to the brim with the best chocolate.
The children's great white shark costume is perfect for serious candy collectors fascinated by the world's deadliest predator. No flounder, guppy or goldfish will dare stand in your way once they see the double row of jagged teeth. Great for intimidation, but not so great when it's teeth-brushing-time. Want to know how hard it is to extract chewy caramel from jaws like that? You'll soon find out!
DESIGN & DETAILS
We have many shark fans in our Design department who repeatedly watched shark documentaries to guarantee this costume is as accurate as possible. A Made By Us product, this costume is crafted from high-quality materials and features a full zipper in the front. Attached mitts cover fingertips while two rows of pointy teeth frame the face. A sturdy tail fans out from the back and included shoe covers complete the ensemble.
Is your friend chomping at the bit to be included on your jawsome costume idea? (Two shark puns in one sentence? Woah, that's a lot, even for us.) If so, check out the kid's hammerhead shark costume to become the most feared acquatic twosome now roaming on land too!
|X-Small||Jumpsuit Length (full length)||51 1/2"||131cm|
|Small||Jumpsuit Length (full length)||55"||140cm|
|Medium||Sleeve Length||20 1/2"||52cm|
|Medium||Jumpsuit Length (full length)||59"||150cm|
|Large||Sleeve Length||22 1/2"||57cm|
|Large||Jumpsuit Length (full length)||64 1/2"||164cm|
|X-Large||Jumpsuit Length (full length)||66 1/2"||169cm|
We believe that costumes have the power to create some of life's best moments. That's why we started Made by Us. This diverse selection of costumes and accessories are all artfully designed and expertly crafted by our talented team of artists, designers, and developers.
Each project begins with a passion for true quality–embroidered patches, faux fur cut with care, and hand-selected fabrics that are as durable as they are comfortable. Those are just a few examples of how much craft and creativity we put into each and every product. Just for you.
No matter how much time it takes, our goal has always remained the same–to create products that inspire your life's best moments–the big, the small, the funny, the spooky, and the sweet. The moments we all cherish. That's Made by Us.
- Very cute costumeBy Hope | November 2, 2022This is a really good shark. It is extremely cute and blew some classmates' shark costumes out of the water. Sizing is worth noting. My daughter is a slender, tall 10 year-old, and I got her the Medium. It is quite snug in the shoulders, and a little tricky to walk in. More of a waddle than a walk. If your child is on the upper-end of the age/size range, you may want to size up. But overall, a very satisfactory shark!Bottom Line Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?
- Sizes are crazyBy Anonymous | September 8, 2022We ordered an XL kids for our 12 year old - it was big enough for a 6'tall adult. So ordered a medium. It was for a 3-4 foot tall child. Crazy variation in sizes. Won't be ordering again, since we have to pay shipping every time we return.Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Michelle Lim | June 2, 2022costume is very well made. bought a small and it fits my 6 year old who is about 120cm tall.Bottom Line Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Anonymous | February 4, 2022Bottom Line Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Anonymous | January 30, 2022Bottom Line Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Anonymous | January 12, 2022Was this review helpful to you?
- Three StarsBy Anonymous | November 6, 2021Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Anonymous | October 24, 2021Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Anonymous | October 11, 2021Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Anonymous | October 7, 2021Was this review helpful to you?
- High Quality/RUNS VERY LARGEBy Sherry | October 31, 2018If you are looking to purchase this for your child and aren't sure about the sizing err on getting a size smaller than what you need. I questioned my options and ordered the size she wears and it fits me!! Awesome costume But don't second guess yourself like I did or you will end up with a costume that is too large. Fortunately she's ok with us rigging it a bit to make it work since it was too late to swap it out. She still looks adorable.....Was this review helpful to you?
- Shark costumeBy Anonymous | October 10, 2018The shark is very cute but it is giant! My 5 year old is 43" so I ordered the small because there is no extra small or toddler size and I didn't see that the suit is 56". I couldn't see his face in the face hole and the shoes fit his dad. The package says for 4+ more like 7+Was this review helpful to you?
- Great Costume!By Current Customer | October 10, 2018My son is very excited to be a shark this year. The costume is well made, and looks exactly like photo. I would definitely order from this company again.
Thank you!Was this review helpful to you?