Shark Attack Costume for Adults
- Body 100% polyester organza 100% nylon
- Jumpsuit has full zipper in the front
- Attached elastic straps inside the mouth to hook on your shoulders
- Two rows of pointy teeth frame the face and 2 tails fan out from the back side
- Blue tulle around the bottom of the costume
- Plastic molded goggles have adjustable elastic band around the back side
- SHIRT NOT INCLUDED
Stay in Shallow Water
We told him not to swim too far from the shore. We told him not to swim alone. We told him not to splash around while pretending that he’s drowning. We told him not to dowse himself in shark-attracting chum spray. Would he listen? No. Now he’s paying the price!
The reality is that in the U.S., only about 19 shark attacks happen per year. And only one death happens about every two years due to a shark attack. So, you’re actually more likely to die from being struck by lightning, or by a coconut falling on your head than you are of dying from a shark attack. But we know another cool statistic! At least 4 out of 5 of your friends will nearly be dying of laughter when they see you wearing this Shark Attack costume for adults!
Design & Details
This Shark Attack costume makes you look like a great white shark is turning you into lunch! The costume comes with a foam jumpsuit that’s shaped like a great white shark. It zips up in the front and it has fins attached to each side. The bottom has a blue “skirt” that’s designed to look like splashing water and the top opening is designed to look like a shark’s mouth. It even has white felt teeth and a pair of bulbous eyes on the head. The costume also comes with a scuba shirt and a pair of goggles to make you look like an innocent scuba diver!
Performance of a Lifetime
While most people will never experience a real shark attack (thank goodness), this costume gives you the chance to look like a poor beach victim! Before slipping into this costume, you’ll want to make sure that you practice all of your “I’m getting attacked by a shark” faces, since half the fun of this costume is really selling it to your friends and family!
|Standard||Jumpsuit Length (from shoulder straps)||64"||163cm|
|X-Large||Jumpsuit Length (from shoulder straps)||65"||165cm|
We believe that costumes have the power to create some of life's best moments. That's why we started Made by Us. This diverse selection of costumes and accessories are all artfully designed and expertly crafted by our talented team of artists, designers, and developers.
Each project begins with a passion for true quality–embroidered patches, faux fur cut with care, and hand-selected fabrics that are as durable as they are comfortable. Those are just a few examples of how much craft and creativity we put into each and every product. Just for you.
No matter how much time it takes, our goal has always remained the same–to create products that inspire your life's best moments–the big, the small, the funny, the spooky, and the sweet. The moments we all cherish. That's Made by Us.
- Recommend A ChangeBy Anonymous | October 29, 2022Height 70" | Weight 200 | Size X-LargeIt was a good costume for our nautical theme Halloween Party and I had several compliments. I'm glad I got the XL (I'm 5'10", 200lbs and pretty muscular), but it was too long and I had to hitch it up when I walked. Recommend removing the blue fabric--a dive buddy called it a "shark dress"--and shortening the body by a few inches. Also, I zip tied a length of foam pipe insulation to the stiffener so the head retained it's shape. All in all, I was pleased with it.Was this review helpful to you?