Plus Size Prison Jumpsuit Costume
- Plus Size Prison Jumpsuit
- 100% polyester poplin fabric
- Front zipper
- Elastic back waistband
- Inmate number “9093870” printed on front
- “Dept. of Corrections” printed on back
The funny thing is, on the outside, I was an honest man. Straight as an arrow. I had to come to prison to be a crook. - Andy Dufrasne (The Shawshank Redemption)
We know you are an honest man. Just like we knew Andy was an honest man in The Shawshank Redemption. And we know that you want to be free no matter the cost, just like Luke Jackson in Cool Hand Luke.
You always knew your life could have gone another way. The way that includes bars, and we don't mean the kind that is home to pretty girls who serve you drinks. No, we mean the kind with tough guards, and communal showers. One wrong step, and you could have been locked up in San Quentin State Prison, instead of building robots that will change the world at MIT.
This Halloween put on this Plus Size Men's Prisoner Jumpsuit and see what your life would have been like if you hadn't found that robotics club in high school. Don't forget to pick up some handcuffs to go with this Department of Corrections orange jumpsuit. That way you will get a more complete prisoner experience. We know you are an honest man, but some people might look at you wearing this jumpsuit and wonder what you did to get thrown in the slammer. They will be wondering if you—spoiler alert—escaped prison like Luke Jackson and Andy Dufrasne. *Warning: This costume does not come with a "Get Out of Jail Free Card," you are confusing it with Monopoly.*
Show us how you're creating unforgettable Halloween memories with #funcostumes.
Be the first to be featured! Follow @funcostumes and tag us with #funcostumes.
- Plus size but extremely low quality material and stitchBy Chris | October 31, 2019It is plus size, or at least more so than most other costumes. And it came quick as I had paid for fast shipping. It also matched the picture. However the material is extremely thin and the stitching is very weak. it takes very little tension to pull the stitching apart so make sure it does not get pulled tight or snag on anything! The zipper on the front also only goes down to mid abdomen, making it very difficult to put on and take off I don't feel like this. I do not feel like this was worth $30+ dollars and would not purchase or recommend.Was this review helpful to you?
- Two StarsBy Current Customer | November 18, 2018Too small and tight in crotch areaWas this review helpful to you?