Plus Size Miss Krueger Costume
- Acrylic and polyester blend
- Green and red striped sweater dress
- Tattered neckline, bottom and cuffs
- Freddy slashes on the torso
- Brown fedora hat
- Freddy Krueger glove
AN EVER-CHANGING HORROR
After nine movies in the franchise, it's hard to not have your favorites. Clearly, the first Nightmare on Elm Street is the best. You just can't beat Wes Craven's cinematography and script. Plus the original is always the best, right? Ha, try again! Sequels might sometimes leave us wondering exactly what directors were thinking but they always have at least one little twist that leaves us really inspired, left in wonder, or maybe even exceptionally freaked out!
But, what could possibly be told of everyone's favorite nightmare at this point? Hasn't Freddy really managed to do and be just about everything? What twists and surprises could the master of dreams have in store for the world anymore? Well, just when you think that you've seen everything and can predict whatever is coming up next, it is time for the genius of horror to pull out something truly unexpected and, this time, you get to play a major role on Nightmare's team!
This year take up the razor-sharp glove for yourself with this Miss Krueger costume. You will be the unlife of the party in this feminine twist on the classic red and green sweater of Freddy Krueger! The dress has a tattered neckline and slashes along the chest to perfectly capture the monstrous mania of the master of dreams. Of course, a reimagined dress isn't enough to scare the life out of the party-goers, so you'll have the brown fedora and Freddy Krueger glove to really make your point.
TIME FOR A NEW KRUEGER
Freddy had his chances to get his nightmarish revenge. And, while he's definitely put a lasting mark on our psyche, it's time for Miss Krueger to show everyone what a true master of nightmares can do! Get your quotes ready and you'll even show the other famous slasher movie monsters a thing or two!
Show us how you're creating unforgettable Halloween memories with #funcostumes.
Be the first to be featured! Follow @funcostumes and tag us with #funcostumes.
- Great!By Anonymous | October 25, 2014Great material, very stretchy, super warm. I am on the bigger end, size 22 5'3", so it was a little short on me. I love it, glove and hat are great and came in good condition. Bottom line I would recommend it, and I can't wait to wear it. Full disclosure I was wearing spanx and sucking in in the picture.Was this review helpful to you?
- AwefulBy Jessica | October 11, 2016Sizing is completely off. Do not list items as plus size when they are not. This is way to small to be any type of plus size. Would barely fit a child. 65$ down the drain totally madWas this review helpful to you?