Plus Size Burgundy Pirate Wench Costume
- 100% polyester knit, taffeta & faux suede fabrics
- Pullover dress has elastic at waist & sleeve cuffs
- Dress styled as burgundy skirt & white peasant blouse
- Blouse portion has lace edging at neckline & sleeve cuffs
- Taffeta vest has embroidered trim, ribbon lacing at front
- Faux suede sash has an elastic band in top edge; tie as desired
- Foam hat has a skull applique on front, attached scarf to tie as desired
Living like a pirate is tough work. But just because the grog is bad, the food is worse, and your shipmates are as likely make you walk the plank as they are to say hello, it doesn't mean you have to dress like a scurvy-riddled sea urchin! Dress up in this Plus Size Burgundy Pirate Wench Costume, and you'll have that sassy, chic buccaneer look you've been wanting for all of your pirating exploits!
There are other reasons to don a stylish outfit while sailing the Seven Seas than just looking nice. Like in any job, you want to dress professionally when you go to work. So, wearing a fine quality dress while pillaging a merchant ship for its cargo will leave a much better impression than if you were wearing filthy, tattered rags. You might be surprised how quickly word travels on the open ocean, and if you're wanting a reputation for being a fearsome, unstoppable pirate, wearing some dashingly recognizable attire will help make that happen. On top of that, this lacy dress breathes a lot better than the heavy leather and wool garb most other sea dogs are tromping around in, which will definitely come in handy if you decide to set sail in the balmy, humid tropics!
Lace also helps you look like one saucy lass, and the burgundy skirt and intricately designed bodice give this ensemble a bold flair. The hat and sash complete this swashbuckling look, so you just need to add some fierce boots and a sword. Then, you'll be ready for any pirating job that comes your way, no matter how tough it gets!
- Four StarsBy Anonymous | October 17, 2021The best was too small. Label stated 1X/ 2X but it was a smallBottom Line Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?
- Four StarsBy Anonymous | October 12, 2021Height 5'4" | Weight 250 | Size 3X/4XThe dress fit great, according to my measurements. But the vest was weird. Made as if for someone with shoulders as high as their head, and for someone flat-chested. How could they get the dress so right and the vest so wrong? It is a pretty dress and sturdily-made.Bottom Line Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Current Customer | August 31, 2019love the costume !! Cant wait to party with my buccaneers this Halloween !!!!!Was this review helpful to you?
- Cute costumeBy NanaBoo | March 13, 2019This dress was ordered larger than I wear. I put it on when it arrived and glad I did as it did not fit. The waist of the dress hit me under my busy. I needed another 7 inches to even be close to being on my waist. The vest was so small that it would need to be alter twice the size this was a 2 X. I wear a reg 14. I would send it back but I needed it ASAP. I tried to alter it and fix the est with extra fabric. I am out money have scarecrow looking outfit that is not fit to wear. Oh well the hat is the on,y thing that works.Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Current Customer | November 19, 2018Was this review helpful to you?
- Everyone Loved ItBy STACY D. | November 14, 2013It was just to big I want to order another one for next year just waited for the craziness of the holiday to die down.Was this review helpful to you?