Parker the Platypus Costume
- Hooded Jumpsuit
- 100% polyester microfiber faux fur & brushed knit flannel
- Zipper at center front of turquoise fur jumpsuit
- Back of suit has flat orange flannel tail
- Wrists & ankles have orange flannel flippers
- Duck-shaped bill on hood
- Also available in adult size
Is he, or is he not, Agent P? Find out when you dress him in this Parker the Platypus Costume for Halloween! What kind of evil, nefarious plots can he foil?
|12/18 Months||Chest||Coming Soon||Coming Soon|
|12/18 Months||Torso||Coming Soon||Coming Soon|
|12/18 Months||Jumpsuit Length||Coming Soon||Coming Soon|
|18 Months/2T||Jumpsuit Length||29"||74cm|
|X-Small (4)||Jumpsuit Length||31"||79cm|
|Small (5-6)||Jumpsuit Length||34"||86cm|
|Medium (7-8)||Jumpsuit Length||40"||102cm|
|Large (9-10)||Jumpsuit Length||42"||107cm|
Questions & Answers
There are no questions for this item yet. Be the first to ask a question!
Show us how you're creating unforgettable Halloween memories with #funcostumes.
Be the first to be featured! Follow @@funcostumes and tag us with #funcostumes.
- Perry the Platypus, just needs the hat.By Rebecca Erickson | October 3, 2016Our family is doing a them of Phineas and Ferb this year for a Halloween party, and this costume is great. Just received it in the mail. there are hand holes and foot holes so your kid can still wear shoes when walking around. There is a metal wire in the tail so you can make it stick up. The fur is incredibly soft, but really long around the zipper and caught a few times so I trimmed mine and now it works great. The size 18m-24m is the size I purchased, however it does run a little big. My son is average for his age and he is just over 19 months old. The fabric on the inside will allow for an easy, temporary alteration to make it so he can move. It is truly cute although I wish it came with the hat. It will be difficult finding that sort of hat that is a good deal. I saw it on here but I'm not interested in paying $25 for a hat.Was this review helpful to you?
- Cutest thing everBy krisskaboom | October 15, 2013When it arrived I couldn't wait to get my son in it. It's got to be the cutest costume I've ever seen and this was the only place I found that carried it. Totally recommend for those cold trick or treating nights.Was this review helpful to you?