Kid's Furry Tarantula Spider Costume
- Hooded Shirt w/ Attached Spider Legs and Body
- Child Furry Spider Costume
- Top 48% acrylic 28% modacrylic 24% polyester, pants 100% polyester velour and faux fur
- Hooded shirt has separating front zipper, rib knit sleeve cuffs
- Lined hood has soft-sculpted eyes on top
- 2 pairs of arms are sewn into shirt side seams, connected to sleeves by clear thread
- Stuffed spider abdomen is sewn to back hemline of shirt
- Pants have elastic waistband
Furry animals usually warrant comments like, "aw," "oooh," and "I want one!" The only exception to that rule would be a giant furry spider. For instance, if someone stumbled across a hairy arachnid they wouldn't say "aw," they would say, "ahhhhh" and most likely run in the opposite direction. But is that really fair to spiders? Maybe they'd like to be picked up and cuddled just like puppies and kitties? They can't help that they have eight eyes, eight legs, and the majority of the population finds them creepy, so they're going to need your help in order to change their image. Kids can help people warm up to spiders by wearing this tarantula spider costume to show them that eight legged insects aren't as scary as most people think. You can be the reason why people see arachnids in a whole new light. Soon everyone will be running to the pet store to adopt a furry spider instead of a furry kitten and it will all be because of you!
This furry spider costume for kids is a full body costume that will transform young insect lovers into a web-weaving creature. Just zip up the jumpsuit and throw on the fuzzy headpiece and children will transform into an eight-legged insect. There are two arms sewn to the sides and a pouch sewn to the back of the costume so children will have a lifelike spider body. It's the perfect way for little ones to start their crusade to show others that creepy crawlies can be cuddly too!
|Size 2||Chest||Coming Soon||Coming Soon|
|Size 2||Sleeve Length||Coming Soon||Coming Soon|
|Size 2||Shirt Front Length||Coming Soon||Coming Soon|
|Size 2||Waist||Coming Soon||Coming Soon|
|Size 2||Pants Length||Coming Soon||Coming Soon|
|Size 2||Child Size||Coming Soon||Coming Soon|
|X-Small||Sleeve Length||15 1/2"||39cm|
|X-Small||Shirt Front Length||14"||36cm|
|X-Small||Waist||19" - 27"||48cm - 69cm|
|Small (6)||Sleeve Length||16 1/2"||42cm|
|Small (6)||Shirt Front Length||15"||38cm|
|Small (6)||Waist||20" - 28"||51cm - 71cm|
|Small (6)||Pants Length||27"||69cm|
|Small (6)||Child Size||6||6|
|Medium (8-10)||Sleeve Length||19 1/2"||50cm|
|Medium (8-10)||Shirt Front Length||16"||41cm|
|Medium (8-10)||Waist||22" - 30"||56cm - 76cm|
|Medium (8-10)||Pants Length||34"||86cm|
|Medium (8-10)||Child Size||8-10||8-10|
|Large (12-14)||Sleeve Length||21"||53cm|
|Large (12-14)||Shirt Front Length||17"||43cm|
|Large (12-14)||Waist||24" - 34"||61cm - 86cm|
|Large (12-14)||Pants Length||38"||97cm|
|Large (12-14)||Child Size||12-14||12-14|
|X-Large (16)||Sleeve Length||22"||56cm|
|X-Large (16)||Shirt Front Length||18"||46cm|
|X-Large (16)||Waist||26" - 36"||66cm - 91cm|
|X-Large (16)||Pants Length||39"||99cm|
|X-Large (16)||Child Size||16||16|
We believe that costumes have the power to create some of life's best moments. That's why we started Made by Us. This diverse selection of costumes and accessories are all artfully designed and expertly crafted by our talented team of artists, designers, and developers.
Each project begins with a passion for true quality–embroidered patches, faux fur cut with care, and hand-selected fabrics that are as durable as they are comfortable. Those are just a few examples of how much craft and creativity we put into each and every product. Just for you.
No matter how much time it takes, our goal has always remained the same–to create products that inspire your life's best moments–the big, the small, the funny, the spooky, and the sweet. The moments we all cherish. That's Made by Us.
- Great costume!By Anonymous | September 22, 2018I found the measurements based on the size chart to be VERY helpful, especially with an oddly sized child! Upon receiving the costume I can say that the chart was very accurate, and the costume fits exactly like the measurement chart showed it would!
I’d say that the costume it’s self is made of very good materials; not the “finest” of materials as you might have if you made the costume yourself, but wayyyyy beyond what you’d get on Walmart shelves. One clear string was not attached, but will be easily sewn back on.Was this review helpful to you?
- Wasn't very comfortableBy Current Customer | November 5, 2020Size Medium (8-10)The jacket was not lined so extremely rough and scratchy. The "hood" was way oversized so it kept falling over my sons face. Was not able to actually use it for HalloweenBottom Line No, I would not recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Anonymous | September 18, 2020Was this review helpful to you?
- Nice qualityBy Sirabarad | October 26, 2019Out of the packaging, the quality seems good and “realististic” :). My son has not worn this for Halloween yet, so I am unsure how well the threads connecting the arms will do, but it looks warm. Normally that would be a minus for us because we live in the Deep South, but it is supposed to be cold at Halloween for the first time in 5 years. Fits well and includes jacket and elastic waist pants.Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Current Customer | November 29, 2018Was this review helpful to you?
- Excellent qualityBy Nhi Nguyen | November 19, 2018We purchased the spider outfit. The costume is well-made, good material and very warm for cold weather up North. Prompt delivery. My daughter loves it and got some compliments. Very pleased with my purchase.Was this review helpful to you?
- Spider CostumeBy Bee | November 18, 2018Loved it! Great quality and my son was thrilled with the costume!Was this review helpful to you?
- funBy Anonymous | October 28, 2018I am a small woman, and this worked perfectly at my retirement home. The residents loved it!Was this review helpful to you?
- Very Hairy Spider!By Current Customer | October 24, 2018This costume is quite nice, and heavier/larger than I imagined. It is very hairy, and will be warm for trick-or-treat so a great costume for cooler weather. We tumbled it in the dryer to remove some of the extra hair that had fallen off.
The arms are strung together with fishing line, so they move together as one. My son broke the top string when he was trying to go too fast to get out. Easy fix though.
Wonderful costume!Was this review helpful to you?
- My kid loves itBy Anonymous | October 12, 2016My 10 year old couldn't be happier. Loves his costume. There was a question about size - I ordered the child large and it fits perfectly.Was this review helpful to you?
- CUTE CUTE CUTEBy Current Customer | September 24, 2016I live in the Northeast so that fact that the costume is thick worked as an advantage for me. My daughter did not complain of any itching, however I can understand why some kids did. Overall people loved it and she had a good time.Was this review helpful to you?