Toddler Ferdinand Bull Costume
- 100% polyester velour fabric
- Jumpsuit has back zipper
- Hoof-shaped faux leather sleeve cuffs
- Foam padding in belly and legs for plump appearance
- Hood has hook & loop fastener under chin
- Soft-sculpted nose, ears, & horns, appliqued eyes on top of hood
- Officially licensed, exclusive
Peace & Love
Your child is a delight. While his brothers and sisters run around creating chaos, your littlest kiddo prefers to sit in the grass, smelling the flowers. When fights break out in the sandbox, your kid opts out, choosing instead to stroll the fenceline on their own. And though big and strong for their age, your child doesn't want to be seen as a threat! It sounds to us like all the nights you spent reading your kiddo The Story of Ferdinand really paid off, and now you have a bonafide pacifist on your hands!
This Toddler Ferdinand Bull Costume, then, helps bring your child's favorite character to life before his very eyes! They can use it for trick-or-treating (more treats than tricks, obviously) and re-enact favorite scenes from the movie between doorbell rings. But most importantly, he can slip it on, sneak out to the backyard, and sit under his favorite tree, smelling the flowers. Ahhhhh. What a comforting moment of solitude!
Design & Details
Your tot will become even more serene (if that's even possible) once he's cloaked in Ferdinand's peaceful energy. This furry jumpsuit is as cozy as it is cute—with front "hooves" and a hood that looks just like Ferdinand's friendly face! The look is licensed, so it's a legit replica from the film, with a sweet tail in back and a protruding, padded belly that turns your toddler into the biggest, baddest bull around. But you both know that means there's just more of him to love!
With everything going on in your house, we're guessing you're feeling pretty good about your quiet-bull-out. Enjoy the peace your little calf brings you; it seems all that reading really impacted him. Of course, we hope all the chaos around you dies down, but if it doesn't, take a page from Ferdinand's book and stop and smell the flowers!
We believe that costumes have the power to create some of life's best moments. That's why we started Made by Us. This diverse selection of costumes and accessories are all artfully designed and expertly crafted by our talented team of artists, designers, and developers.
Each project begins with a passion for true quality–embroidered patches, faux fur cut with care, and hand-selected fabrics that are as durable as they are comfortable. Those are just a few examples of how much craft and creativity we put into each and every product. Just for you.
No matter how much time it takes, our goal has always remained the same–to create products that inspire your life's best moments–the big, the small, the funny, the spooky, and the sweet. The moments we all cherish. That's Made by Us.
Show us how you're creating unforgettable Halloween memories with #funcostumes.
Be the first to be featured! Follow @@funcostumes and tag us with #funcostumes.
- Small head strapsBy Perla Hamilton | October 21, 2020Size 2TThe body was ok in size it was a barely fit but the chin straps on the head gear were way to short so the head gear was to heavy and didn’t stay on... I was a bit disappointed the body material is flimsy and I have to stuff it in order for the belly not to dent it... not worth the price at all.Bottom Line No, I would not recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?
- Fun costumeBy Nikki | October 18, 2019My toddler loves this costume and has to wear it daily. Fun purchase!Was this review helpful to you?
- Very cute!By Current Customer | October 4, 2018True to the character, great to layer under but runs very small & short. Unfortunately, there a big difference between 4t & small, I’ll be alternating the child’s small to make it work. My son loves it!Was this review helpful to you?