The Child Blue Octopus Costume
- Hooded Tunic
- 100% polyester fabric & fiberfill stuffing
- Tunic has back zipper
- Foam head has inner hood for positioning
- Soft-sculpted eyes on either side of face opening
- Side tentacles have elastic palm bands
So many kids are obsessed with sharks because they're the sea's apex predator with jagged teeth capable of tearing into anything unlucky enough to swim in their way. Do you know what we say about all that? Good for you, sharks. Good. For. You! Even with their scary teeth and intimidating energy, sharks don't impress us. When picking our favorite aquatic creature, scare tactics and overall fright factor don't play a part; showmanship and uniqueness are what we look for, which is why the octopus is our favorite underwater species. Octopi are awesome! (Even the word 'octopi' is fun to say.) Who needs rows of pointy teeth when you have 3 hearts, 8 legs, 9 brains, a pouch with ink and a whole body full of blue blood?
Do you think an octopus could take down a shark, or at the very least, do you think an octopus is aesthetically cooler than a shark? If so, the child blue octopus costume needs to swim into your home this Halloween. It's a fun way for little marine-biologists-in-the-making to get closer to their favorite aquatic creature. Move over shark costumes; the blue octopus costume is making waves!
The child blue octopus costume is a Made by Us design so it's high-quality and expertly crafted. The tunic-type costume fits over the head with a peek-hole so the face can stick out comfortably, while the lining of the costume features suction cup printed fabric. The 8 arms (or legs, or both) dangle below the knees, creating a spectacular deep-sea ensemble. Wear it with a comfortable pair of black pants and shoes to create a splash when trick-or-treating!
This Halloween, it's the cephalopods versus the sharks! Team up with your best friend, wearing our Made by Us child squid costume, and hunt down a school of sharks!
|X-Small||Shoulder to Shoulder||12"||30cm|
|X-Small||Tunic Length||28 1/2"||72cm|
|Small||Shoulder to Shoulder||13"||33cm|
|Small||Tunic Length||29 1/2"||75cm|
|Medium||Shoulder to Shoulder||15"||38cm|
|Medium||Tunic Length||30 1/2"||77cm|
|Large||Shoulder to Shoulder||17"||43cm|
|Large||Tunic Length||31 1/2"||80cm|
|X-Large||Shoulder to Shoulder||19"||48cm|
|X-Large||Tunic Length||32 1/2"||83cm|
We believe that costumes have the power to create some of life's best moments. That's why we started Made by Us. This diverse selection of costumes and accessories are all artfully designed and expertly crafted by our talented team of artists, designers, and developers.
Each project begins with a passion for true quality–embroidered patches, faux fur cut with care, and hand-selected fabrics that are as durable as they are comfortable. Those are just a few examples of how much craft and creativity we put into each and every product. Just for you.
No matter how much time it takes, our goal has always remained the same–to create products that inspire your life's best moments–the big, the small, the funny, the spooky, and the sweet. The moments we all cherish. That's Made by Us.
- So SillyBy LOVE HALLOWEEN | September 13, 2020Height 49 inch | Weight 51It was to small for our skinny child, it all depends on the head size. We love it because we are into Ocean life right now, it is so silly but need to size up to a medium. The head will not puff up into an oval if it is to small on the kids head, we couldn't even zip it up.. He was pretending to sway in the ocean and try to get my phone with his suction cups.Bottom Line Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Anonymous | October 24, 2021Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Anonymous | October 15, 2021Was this review helpful to you?
- Three StarsBy Anonymous | October 7, 2021Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Anonymous | October 1, 2021Was this review helpful to you?