Blue Octopus Adult Costume
- Hooded Tunic
- 100% polyester fabric & fiberfill stuffing
- Tunic has back zipper
- Foam head has inner hood for positioning
- Soft-sculpted eyes on either side of face opening
- Side tentacles have elastic palm bands
- Exclusively, made by us!
Octopi aren't basic seafloor dwellers. They're not milling around in the sand with shrimp and crabs, no sir, they're living their best lives, flexing those tentacles and transforming their looks to fit their surroundings. They're like a moving underwater mood board and we're obsessed. Captivating and innately 'extra,' these aquatic creatures are natural performers. They're the proud owners of 9 brains, using their intelligence to entertain humans with every twirl of a tentacle. Then, they use their 3 hearts (yes, 3 hearts!) to make humans like us fall in love with them. We're currently scheming a way to keep one at a pet. We need to get our hands on an extra large tank (and saltwater too, can't forget the saltwater) then we'll have everything we'll need for Otto. That's what we're naming him, Otto the octopus. In the meantime, this adult blue octopus costume has been tiding us over. We're acting as our own pets for now until Otto swims into our lives. It will happen, one day...
The adult blue octopus costume is a Made By Us design so it's high-quality and well-made. Wear it year after year because being an octopus never gets old! The tunic-type costume fits over the head and has a peek-hole so your face sticks out, while the costume's lining is printed with suction fabric for a completely immersive look. The 8 arms (or legs, or both) dangle below the knee creating a spectacular deep-sea ensemble. Wear it with your favorite pair of black pants and shoes to create a splash at any social event!
OCTOPI THIS COSTUME
Also, don't forget to check out our entire selection of Made By Us underwater costumes so you can form a sea-squad and smoothly swim into any event with a sea horse and jellyfish in tow.
|Medium||Shoulder to Shoulder||20"||51cm|
|Medium||Center Front Tunic Length||42 1/2"||108cm|
|Standard||Shoulder to Shoulder||22"||56cm|
|Standard||Center Front Tunic Length||43 1/2"||110cm|
|X-Large||Shoulder to Shoulder||24"||61cm|
|X-Large||Center Front Tunic Length||44 1/2"||113cm|
We believe that costumes have the power to create some of life's best moments. That's why we started Made by Us. This diverse selection of costumes and accessories are all artfully designed and expertly crafted by our talented team of artists, designers, and developers.
Each project begins with a passion for true quality–embroidered patches, faux fur cut with care, and hand-selected fabrics that are as durable as they are comfortable. Those are just a few examples of how much craft and creativity we put into each and every product. Just for you.
No matter how much time it takes, our goal has always remained the same–to create products that inspire your life's best moments–the big, the small, the funny, the spooky, and the sweet. The moments we all cherish. That's Made by Us.
- Five StarsBy Anonymous | November 10, 2022My grandson has a favorite DVD about a scientist in Alaska that put a large tank in his livingroom. He brought in an octopus to study and basically live together. My grandson has always liked sea creatures. I wanted to surprise him and ordered this octopus for him to wear for Halloween. He is Autistic and rarely tells you what he wants. He is 13. I waited to the last minute to order because I really didn't know what to get for him. When Iooked up Octopus, I came to your sight. I loved the picture. I ordered and paid extra for fast shipping. It came just as promised. Packaged very well. My grandson was so excited. Really loved it! He wore it to school It was made with quality materials. Easy to put on.
Thank youBottom Line Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?
- Loving My Octo Costume!By fdr1968 | November 1, 2022Height 5’7 | Weight 180 | Size StandardThis costume was a big hit at the parties I went to this year. The only negatives: The stitching was loose in some places and the zipper for the head area got stuck at times. Overall, a well made costume that was a good value for the price.Bottom Line Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?Vote Yes on the review titled Loving My Octo Costume! Yes (0) Vote No on the review titled Loving My Octo Costume! No (0)
- 5 Stars for the Octopus!By Felice | November 1, 2022Height 5’7 | Weight 180 | Size StandardThis costume was a big hit at the parties I went to this year. The only negatives: The stitching was loose in some places and the zipper for the head area got stuck at times. Overall, a well made costume that was a good value for the price.Bottom Line Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?Vote Yes on the review titled 5 Stars for the Octopus! Yes (0) Vote No on the review titled 5 Stars for the Octopus! No (0)
- Five StarsBy Anonymous | September 24, 2021Bottom Line Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?