Boy's Bigfoot Costume
- Jumpsuit w/ Attached Hands
- Pair of Shoe Covers
- Main body: 61% polyester, 39% acrylic, trimmings: 100% polyester faux fur & faux suede
- Jumpsuit has back zipper
- Long-pile faux fur suit has faux suede chest pads
- Gloves sewn to sleeve cuffs flip back to free hands
- Headpiece has hook & loop fastener on chin strap
- Shoe covers have elastic bands under foot
- Mask is molded soft foam w/ elastic band around back of head
- NOTE: This product may have an odor due to manufacturing and packaging. Please allow time to air out prior to use.
- Exclusively, made by us!
Gettin' Squatchy With It
Does he spend his free time gettin' squatchy with it? Then there's only one thing to do. We've got to get him suited up for life in the wild as a Bigfoot! You might think it'd be a big deal to become a legendary unknown primate, but really we can do it in a snap. Before long, he’ll be making big ol’ footprints in his downtime. And all it's gonna take is this boy's Bigfoot Costume!
You probably never thought you'd discover Bigfoot, but we can help make that long-time dream a reality. Of course, all the pictures you take are going to end up blurry, because that's just what happens when you try to photograph a real Bigfoot in the wild in case you didn't know. If you do decide to try and film him the only way it will turn out is if it's filmed on 8mm from about two hundred yards away. Is it worth that kind of effort to get a glimpse of a true legend? We sure think so!
Design & Details
This exclusive costume comes styled as a jumpsuit, hood headpiece, and mask combo. Thick, long pile, luxe faux fur adorns the suit from head-to-toe and will have any kiddo feelin' squatchy (which is good, trust us). Faux suede sections comprise the chest, hands, and toes to add realistic detail. The face detail on the mask is molded soft foam in the shape of a Squatch face, and the mask secures around the head with elastic. The jumpsuit zips up in the back, and there are elastic bands under the foot covers to secure the costume just right.
A Word to the Wise...
We definitely want to include a serious note along with this costume! Wearing this in the woods could be DANGEROUS. We're not joking. While it might be fun to play a prank on unsuspecting folks, you never know who might be carrying a firearm in a wilderness area. Please exercise caution when using this costume!
|X-Small||Sleeve Length||16 1/2"||42cm|
|Small||Sleeve Length||18 1/2"||47cm|
|Medium||Sleeve Length||19 1/2"||50cm|
|Large||Sleeve Length||21 1/2"||55cm|
|X-Large||Sleeve Length||21 1/2"||55cm|
We believe that costumes have the power to create some of life's best moments. That's why we started Made by Us. This diverse selection of costumes and accessories are all artfully designed and expertly crafted by our talented team of artists, designers, and developers.
Each project begins with a passion for true quality–embroidered patches, faux fur cut with care, and hand-selected fabrics that are as durable as they are comfortable. Those are just a few examples of how much craft and creativity we put into each and every product. Just for you.
No matter how much time it takes, our goal has always remained the same–to create products that inspire your life's best moments–the big, the small, the funny, the spooky, and the sweet. The moments we all cherish. That's Made by Us.
- The mask is not something a child can breath in.By Scain | October 21, 2021I am disappointed with this purchase. With the amount of money I spent on this I expect it to be safe for the child to wear. There are only two very small holes at the nose and no holes at the mouth. It is extremely difficult to breath in this. It is made for children so that should have been something that was at least given thought. The material the mask is made if makes even the nose holes difficult for air.Bottom Line No, I would not recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?Vote Yes on the review titled The mask is not something a child can breath in. Yes (0) Vote No on the review titled The mask is not something a child can breath in. No (0)
- Five StarsBy Anonymous | October 4, 2021Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Melanie | October 2, 2021Size LargeI bought this for my son for Halloween. It is AMAZING! The costume covers everything, and the mask is top quality. It's almost freaky how realistic it is when he blinks his eyes. It was true to size. I will say if you live in a warm area it may be a bit hot to wear. I have no regrets so far.Bottom Line Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?
- Four StarsBy Anonymous | September 29, 2021Was this review helpful to you?
- Three StarsBy Anonymous | September 29, 2021Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Anonymous | September 24, 2021Bottom Line Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?
- Four StarsBy Current Customer | November 18, 2018My only criticism is that the hands were almost impossible to wear and kept coming offWas this review helpful to you?