Mr. McGibblets Costume
- Pair of Slippers
- Pair of Gloves
- 100% polyester long-pile faux fur
- Jumpsuit fastens w/ zipper at center back
- Lime green collar, sleeve cuffs & pant cuffs
- Mitts have fur backs, fleece palms, elastic at wrists
- Slippers have fur uppers, faux leather soles
- Hood has soft-sculpted eyes & nose, fur crest on top; mesh covers mouth opening for limited vision
- Also available in plus size
The world has absolutely had enough with murder clowns. We get it. They’re terrifying. Big teeth, terrible humor, murder axes. Yeah. Understood. We’re over it. Sure, they probably still give us an eerie feeling every now and then and nobody actually likes them, but there isn’t any originality left and the actual fear is pretty much all over. So, it was a good run while you had it… but, it is time to send them back into their tiny car and off to drive into the sunset.
Of course, that doesn’t mean that all cute and adorable and supposedly fun and happy things are off the ready to crap our pants in terror list. We’ll always have spooky dolls, pretty dolls, porcelain dolls… really any kind of doll will do it. Especially that new toy that your kiddo just loves and you just hate. The one that is always creeping up and staring at you after the kiddo heads to bed? It isn’t like we can just get rid of it, but maybe…
No. It is too crazy. We couldn’t ask anyone to dress up in this Mr. McGibblets costume and run around the neighborhood like a lunatic until we all had a brand new source of nightmare fuel, could we? Well… if we could, it would involve this purple jumpsuit with a zipper back and a vibrant lime green collar with matching sleeve and pant cuffs. The hood would have soft-sculpted eyes and a nice furry green Mohawk. Truly adorable. At least until you add the murder axe to finish off the horror. No. That’d be crazy. You’d need to be an obsessed Fantasy Football fanatic to even think about it. Then again…
We believe that costumes have the power to create some of life's best moments. That's why we started Made by Us. This diverse selection of costumes and accessories are all artfully designed and expertly crafted by our talented team of artists, designers, and developers.
Each project begins with a passion for true quality–embroidered patches, faux fur cut with care, and hand-selected fabrics that are as durable as they are comfortable. Those are just a few examples of how much craft and creativity we put into each and every product. Just for you.
No matter how much time it takes, our goal has always remained the same–to create products that inspire your life's best moments–the big, the small, the funny, the spooky, and the sweet. The moments we all cherish. That's Made by Us.
- zipper broke - poorly madeBy David | October 26, 2014Zipper broke the first day I tried it on - now Im without a costume for halloweenWas this review helpful to you?
- AwesomeBy Anonymous | November 11, 2013Awesome costume. Very satisfied with the quality. Made everyone laugh.Was this review helpful to you?
- Terrible ZipperBy Current Customer | November 9, 2018The costume itself is actually of good quality. However the zipper is garbage, mine broke after about 5 minutes of use, making the costume unwearable. I have since sewn in a new zipper. With a new zipper the costume isn’t bad.Was this review helpful to you?Monster Responds...Hello and thank you for your input on the costume. I do apologize the zipper broke while you were wearing it.
For future reference, please contact our customer service department for any issues you might have.
We are very customer friendly and available to attempt to resolve any questions/concerns.
I will reach out to you privately through your e-mail address on file to see how how I can help to resolve the broken zipper.