Adult's Nacho Libre Costume
- Pair of Boot Covers
- Cape: 100% polyester; tights: 95% polyester, 5% spandex, briefs: 87% polyester, 13% spandex
- Knee-length satin-lined cape has same-fabric neck ties, gold tassel trim
- Tights have elastic waistband, sewn on knee patches
- Briefs have elastic in waistband and around leg openings
- Foam backed Luchador mask has cord lacing in back
- Foam backed boot covers have white laces and elastic band under foot
- Officially licensed, exclusive
- Warning: Does not offer protection from top turnbuckle maneuvers
A Man of the People
Are you a man of honor? A man of compassion? A man who'd be willing to do anything for a group orphans? Nacho Libre is. He wouldn't think twice to don a full luchador outfit just to raise some money for the kids. It doesn't matter that he isn't necessarily what you might call the standard wrestler physique. It doesn't matter that goes against the rules of the monastery! A man must do what he must do!
Of course, you must do what you must do as well. That means you will need this Adult Nacho Libre Costume to help you pursue your dream of being the greatest luchador that the world has ever known. It's an officially licensed, Made by Us design, which will have you ready to go toe to toe with any foe.
Design & Details
It is not easy to enter the ranks of the Lucha Libre wrestling leagues in Mexico. Ignacio finds this out the hard way in Nacho Libre. He'll do whatever it takes to put food on the table for his orphan friends, and we suspect you would do the same. With this costume, you'll be able to establish your place in the ring, in classic luchador style! Find yourself a partner, practice your top turnbuckle moves and we're confident that as Nacho Libre you will make your way to the top ranks of Mexican wrestling. (Also, eating the raw egg of an eagle is never a bad idea). You will become the champion and you might just win the heart of Sister Encarnación...
The Luchador Moves
Just make sure you practice a few of your wrestling moves before you slip into this costume. You don't want to end up in the ring against Ramses without a few special moves under your belt.
|X-Small||Waist (both briefs and tights)||26" - 38"||66cm - 97cm|
|Small||Waist (both briefs and tights)||28" - 40"||71cm - 102cm|
|Small||Tights Outseam||47 1/2"||121cm|
|Medium||Waist (both briefs and tights)||30" - 42"||76cm - 107cm|
|Large||Waist (both briefs and tights)||34" - 46"||86cm - 117cm|
|Large||Tights Outseam||48 1/2"||123cm|
|X-Large||Waist (both briefs and tights)||38" - 52"||97cm - 132cm|
We believe that costumes have the power to create some of life's best moments. That's why we started Made by Us. This diverse selection of costumes and accessories are all artfully designed and expertly crafted by our talented team of artists, designers, and developers.
Each project begins with a passion for true quality–embroidered patches, faux fur cut with care, and hand-selected fabrics that are as durable as they are comfortable. Those are just a few examples of how much craft and creativity we put into each and every product. Just for you.
No matter how much time it takes, our goal has always remained the same–to create products that inspire your life's best moments–the big, the small, the funny, the spooky, and the sweet. The moments we all cherish. That's Made by Us.
- Winner!!By Ricard0.f | November 4, 2022Size LargeWinner in Rosarito @ Papas & Beer $850 valueBottom Line Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?
- Great Nacho Libre Costume!By Anonymous | October 6, 2022Height 5'3" | Weight 165 | Size SmallI got this nacho libre costume, and made sure to check with the reviews on sizing and they fit a little big. I'm 5'3" 165lbs and normally wear mediums and ordered a small. Probably could have got an extra small. If you're slender build, those red undies will fall off lol quality of the cape and mask are amazing, mask fits a little tight but I have a big head. Overall, very happy with the price, quality and fit. Would recommend!Bottom Line Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?Vote Yes on the review titled Great Nacho Libre Costume! Yes (0) Vote No on the review titled Great Nacho Libre Costume! No (0)
- Five StarsBy Anonymous | October 17, 2021Was this review helpful to you?
- Four StarsBy Anonymous | October 10, 2021Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Anonymous | October 7, 2021Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Anonymous | October 4, 2021Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Ari Zamoreberg | October 4, 2021Bottom Line Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Anonymous | October 2, 2021Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Anonymous | September 26, 2021Was this review helpful to you?
- Two StarsBy Anonymous | September 24, 2021Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Anonymous | September 24, 2021Bottom Line Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Current Customer | November 1, 2020Height 5'9" | Weight 175 | Size MediumMy husband wore this costume to a Halloween party we attended last night, and it was a hit!! The medium fit him really well. As always with the costumes we have purchased here, the price was low but it is NOT cheaply made. In fact, the cape is pretty heavy. This costume was hilarious!!! Thank you!Bottom Line Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?
- love itBy Current Customer | August 23, 2019Great quality and it's going to be seriously funny seeing my husband in it! Can't wait!Was this review helpful to you?
- it is bigBy curtis mills | October 27, 2015I’m 5,10 270 pounds. I saw all the reviews saying the costume was big so I ordered the XL in standard size. It fit pretty good although I still used a belt to help keep the red shorts from coming down. Keep in mind this costume is designed to be wore up past your belly button not on your waist line. The mask was a little small for up under the chin area. All in all this costume was alright but mostly because I ordered a size that I would have thought was to small for me and then still used a belt.Was this review helpful to you?
- SizeBy Anonymous | May 16, 2015I'm a pretty big guy 210 lbs and this thing was so big that it fell off. The mask was also very small in comparison.Was this review helpful to you?