Mr / Mrs Potato Head Plus Size Costume
- One Foam Tunic w/Ears
- Male Eyes
- Male Nose
- Male Mouth
- Female Hat
- Female Eyes
- Female Nose
- Female Lips
- ONLY INCLUDES ONE COSTUME
- 100% polyester interlock knit fabric; 100% polyurethane foam
- Sleeveless thigh-length foam-backed interlock tunic fastens at back w/ Hook and Loop fastener
- Ears are sewn on, other face parts interchangeable--choose male or female
- Face parts attach to tunic w/ Hook and Loop fastener dots
- Yellow foam hat has fabric flowers
- ONLY INCLUDES ONE COSTUME--but you can wear it two ways
The fun thing about a Potato Head toy was that you could make it be anything you wanted. You had a choice of different eyes, noses, mouths, and ears. You could give it a hat, or not. Ditto for facial hair. Or any other kind of hair. Want to wear a different pair of shoes? You can swap those out in a jiff! It was the best kind of toy – totally ridiculous, yet creative and fun at the same time.
Potato Heads aren’t just fun for kids – even as an adult I’ve found that switching around the various parts for a few minutes helps me relax and feel playful again. This costume can help bring that feeling full circle this Halloween!
Of course, after a while the various pieces started getting lost when you were a kid and then you didn't have as many options. Maybe you ended up with an extra hat as your new pair of shoes or an extra mouth where the eyes should be, but no matter - you can have all of those options again with this Mr / Mrs Potato Head Plus Size Costume! The costume base is a sleeveless, foam-backed tunic that fasts at the back with a Hook and Loop fastener closure. The ears are sewn on (sorry if you wanted to swap the ears out for an extra set of arms!), but the other parts of the costume and face are interchangeable. The face pieces come for both male and female potato heads and they attach to the tunic with Hook and Loop fastener. Grab a pair of these costumes for a fun couples costume this Halloween!
Show us how you're creating unforgettable Halloween memories with #funcostumes.
Be the first to be featured! Follow @funcostumes and tag us with #funcostumes.
- They Lie about the sizeBy JENNYD | October 9, 2015I received my costume today, I am a retired football player with a 58" chest span. Me and my wife ordered these costumes because it was available in my size. However, we received the costume today and although the costume still says 2x RIGHT ON THE PACKAGE IT SAYS 52" chest. On This website they advertise the 2x as a 60" chest. They are blatantly lying and participating in false advertising. Now i both me and my wife have a costume we cannot use.Was this review helpful to you?
- AwesomeBy Current Customer | November 19, 2018Hit of the day!Was this review helpful to you?
- Velcro not attachedBy Ms Potato head | November 10, 2018I loved the costume, but had to sew Velcro onto the costume so the mouth, eyes, mustache & nose could be put in place on costume. Velcro was in with other part of velcro pieces, just not stitched onto costume. The costume had plenty of extra room in it. Very comfortable. It was a hit at party. I also like that it is versatile & can be used for either gender.Was this review helpful to you?
- a little disappointedBy momhebberd | October 6, 2016I thought I would receive 2 potato heads with the interchangeable face pieces. Only one body piece comes with this costume. I thought it was Mr. AND Mrs.Potato Head. Read the description very carefully. It is Mr./Mrs. meaning one or the other. Other than that, it's cute.Was this review helpful to you?