Men's Plus Size 70s Costume
- Shirt/Vest Combo
- Plus size version of our men's 70s costume
- Not a thing to do, but wear this costume anyways!
- 100% polyester broadcloth & faux linen; 100% acrylic knit
- Shirt/vest combo has broadcloth back, sleeves & collar, knitted front vest panel
- Striped faux linen bell-bottom pants have elastic waistband, welted back pockets
Stand out and make yourself a part of that legendary hang crew when you wear this HalloweenCostumes.com exclusive look. Just imagine some of the fun adventures that will await you in this look. Climbing to the top of the water tower. Baking special brownies. Throwing a party at an abandoned house. You might even say that it's the same old thing, that you did last week! Whatever kind of adventure you have, you're going to feel like time travel is possible in this throwback look. Because this men's Plus Size 70's costume is sure to make you feel like you've arrived in another era!
|2X||Pants Waist||45" - 55"||114cm - 140cm|
|2X||Pants Outseam||43 1/2"||110cm|
We believe that costumes have the power to create some of life's best moments. That's why we started Made by Us. This diverse selection of costumes and accessories are all artfully designed and expertly crafted by our talented team of artists, designers, and developers.
Each project begins with a passion for true quality–embroidered patches, faux fur cut with care, and hand-selected fabrics that are as durable as they are comfortable. Those are just a few examples of how much craft and creativity we put into each and every product. Just for you.
No matter how much time it takes, our goal has always remained the same–to create products that inspire your life's best moments–the big, the small, the funny, the spooky, and the sweet. The moments we all cherish. That's Made by Us.
- Looks Good But Made Of Crap Material And Falls Apart QuicklyBy Anonymous | October 31, 2017NOT WORTH THE MONEY! The costume looks good, but it literally starts to rip if you sneeze, sit down, or move in any way other than just standing still. I'm a big guy and I got a size 2X that fit well, the pants were actually a little loose so I belted them. After I had the costume on for about 10 minutes and started to move, it started coming apart. This would be a great costume if it were made of better material. But, as it is, it is not worth the money.Was this review helpful to you?