Peace & Love Plus Size Costume
- Dress w/ Attached Vest
- Pair of Boot Covers
- 100% polyester knit & faux suede fabrics
- Minidress has V-neck, bell sleeves & attached faux suede vest panels
- All-over print of hearts and peace signs; Hook and Loop fastener at back of neck
- Faux suede fringed boot covers have elastic bands at top
- Headband is same fabric as dress; tie as desired
Are you heading out to the west coast with a flower in your hair? Gas up the VW bus and dress the part with this incredible costume.
We all constantly dream of simpler days when all the craziness of modern life was just a little bit less in our faces. Times have kind of always been hectic, but a number of people in our past have been able to resist the push of fear and stress with a little bit of... peace and love! Now that technology is everywhere these days, inevitably adding to the craze of the times, maybe it'd be a really great idea to unplug. To rewind. To find a simpler time!
Of course, finding the right time is exactly the solution. The ‘60s were the perfect time period. Everyone wore tie-dye or bright colors and promoted peace and love. If you often daydream about going back or growing up during this revolutionary era, then you need to make your dreams come true with this Peace and Love Plus Size costume! It has everything you could want: lots of colors, funky faux suede fringe, tons of flower-power, and all of it leaves room to add plenty of more sparkle and accessories should you need. (Pro tip: always add sparkle and accessories!)
Styled as V-neck mini-dress with an attached fringe vest, this costume is made with 100 percent polyester knit & faux suede materials. Matching fringe boot covers continue the theme, and when you style your hair and wear the printed headband, well, you're going to be totally groovy. When you choose this costume, don’t just return to a better time—bring peace and love from the past back into the future and spread the love!
Plus Size Hippie Costume
When you arrive in San Francisco be sure to go find your fellow hippies in the Haight Ashbury district! Just be sure you're wearing your new favorite fringe costume.
|Plus||Chest||46" - 50"||117cm - 127cm|
|2X||Chest||52" - 54"||132cm - 137cm|
|3X||Chest||56" - 58"||142cm - 147cm|
- Five StarsBy Trish | November 18, 2018This was really comfortable. And with the headband and boot covers included I found it a great value as well. I got many complements.Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Anonymous | October 18, 2021Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Anonymous | October 13, 2021Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Anonymous | October 8, 2021Was this review helpful to you?
- Two StarsBy Anonymous | October 4, 2021Was this review helpful to you?
- Four StarsBy Anonymous | October 2, 2021Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Anonymous | October 1, 2021Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Maryann | September 29, 2021Bottom Line Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?
- Love itBy Bely | September 29, 2021Height 5'2" | Weight Chunky | Size 4XI wear an 18/20 and ordered the 4X because Halloween costumes always run smaller. I'd rather it be big and I can take it in and not be too small as usual. It was a little big on me around the waist area because I'm smaller on top, which I'll just take it in a little bit, but other than that I love it!!Bottom Line Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?
- Not good qualityBy Rachael | October 21, 2020The costume tore as soon as I put it on; the neckline is not stretchy and the material is flimsy. I fixed it, but the material began to run (think pantyhose) that was how flimsy the material was.Bottom Line No, I would not recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?
- Four StarsBy Anonymous | October 13, 2020Height 5’5 | Weight 250 | Size 3XVery cute! Perfect length, I sized up and I’m glad I did, fits perfectly! Only down sound is it’s see through.Was this review helpful to you?
- Four StarsBy Anonymous | October 6, 2020Was this review helpful to you?
- Two StarsBy Anonymous | October 12, 2019Vest fits awkward. Very short, boot covers are tight.Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy cindy | September 20, 2019Was this review helpful to you?
- Cute and comfy!!By Current Customer | November 1, 2017Liked this light, durable and cute outfit. Would recommend. Fit is true to size.Was this review helpful to you?