Hippie Man Wig and Mustache
- Made of synthetic fibers
- Long wavy brown hair
- Elastic mesh cap interior
- Brown handlebar mustache attaches w/ self adhesive
- Feels so right
Some people say that the hippie movement was about promoting love, peace, and tolerance. But we were there, man, and from the roughly eight nonconsecutive minutes we can recall during the 60s we can say without a shadow of a doubt that they were about one thing only: outta sight, totally boss, shining, gleaming, streaming, flaxen, waxen hair. And we had the most hair. We even dodged the draft because the draft board mistook us for a lhasa apso napping on top of a pile of dirty laundry!
If you want to look like a hippie but don’t want to spend two years sleeping in the backseat of a beat up 1958 Ford Edsel, then we’ve got you covered. Our Hippie Man Wig and Mustache will give you that hirsute come hither look you’ve been pining for in a matter of seconds thanks to the comfiness of the wig and the self-adhesive mustache! This may very well be as far out as it gets.
- Completed my hippy man costume and won the contestBy TOM L. | November 12, 2013This wig and mustache will transform you. No one will recognize you. Awesome!Was this review helpful to you?
- Four StarsBy Anonymous | October 9, 2021Was this review helpful to you?
- Four StarsBy David Armstrong | September 22, 2019Was this review helpful to you?
- niceBy Current Customer | June 25, 2017wears well.Was this review helpful to you?
- Burnt hair, No mustacheBy Nadine Shindel | June 13, 2017The part line is frizzed from possibly being melted by heat and there was no mustache. The hair is very wavy and auburn so it looks like a woman's wig. It doesn't match the dark brown in the picture.Was this review helpful to you?