Purple Pimp Costume
- 100% polyester crushed velvet fabric in purple and cheetah print
- Hip-length jacket has cheetah print collar, lapel & sleeve cuffs, & 2 cheetah print faux pocket flaps
- Jacket has foam shoulder pads, wide lapels and three black buttons at center front
- Pants have an elastic waistband and flared bell bottoms with a triangular cheetah print inset
- Hat is foam covered w/ purple crushed velvet, w/ cheetah print band and trim on brim
A Different Kind of Career
Sure, his business is a little different than ours. He doesn’t work your typical nine to five shifts. He sure doesn’t do any heavy lifting or sitting behind a keyboard for hours. When you see him on the street you might get confused about what his job actually is. Or if he even has a job. . .but you're sure to be surprised!
But the man in purple does, in fact, have a job. He has a pretty fly job, in fact, he's always working it! Who do you think keeps the underground disco scene going? The guy in purple does, duh. He owns a nightclub. A disco nightclub. They play Stayin' Alive, and I will Survive, followed by Super Freak. The girls all go crazy for a guy who knows how to move. And if there is one thing disco does, it moves.
So if you are ready to show off your moves to That's the Way I Like it, grab this Purple Pimp Costume with its leopard print and velvet fabric! You will have all the coolest folks telling you how to fly you look in your gold chains and leopard print lapels. All those fuddy-duddy nine to fivers will be begging to get into your underground disco dance club. And that doesn’t even take into account the lovely people who will be looking to boogie with you out on the dance floor. We're sure they'll be dressed up too, in their flyest outfits and their sparkliest jewelry. All to get a disco dance with the Purple Disco Man!
|Medium||Chest||38" - 44"||97cm - 112cm|
|Medium||Pant Waist||26" - 36"||66cm - 91cm|
|Large||Chest||44" - 48"||112cm - 122cm|
|Large||Pant Waist||30" - 40"||76cm - 102cm|
|X-Large||Chest||48" - 56"||122cm - 142cm|
|X-Large||Pant Waist||32" - 42"||81cm - 107cm|
- Five StarsBy Brian Austin | November 1, 2021I won 2 contest with this costume!!Bottom Line Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?
- It was a pimp fitBy Dylan | November 1, 2022The costume was high quality and very good fit.Bottom Line Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?
- Four StarsBy Anonymous | January 16, 2022Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Anonymous | November 1, 2021Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Current Customer | October 22, 2021Bottom Line Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Anonymous | October 17, 2021Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Marissa Howard | October 13, 2021Size X-LargeLooks exactly like the picture.Bottom Line Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?
- Two StarsBy Anonymous | October 11, 2021Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Anonymous | October 4, 2021Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Anonymous | September 28, 2021Was this review helpful to you?
- PRICELESSBy Kenny | August 9, 2021Height 6ft | Weight 175 | Size X-LargeHysterical & I can't wait for the first chance to wear it!Bottom Line Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Current Customer | March 8, 2019Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Randy | November 14, 2018Great fit, looks goodWas this review helpful to you?
- Great Quality! fit a little smallBy Brandi | January 18, 2018This costume is exactly as pictured. The fit is slightly smaller than I expected. Bought a large and the coat is a little snug but will still work.Was this review helpful to you?