Hippie Dude Costume for Men
- 2 Pins
- 100% polyester faux suede fabric
- Shirt has wing collar, placket laced w/ faux-rawhide cord tipped w/ beads & feathers
- Same-fabric fringe on shirt front & along length of sleeves
- Tie headband as desired
- Each pin-backed badge is 2.5" diameter
Love, Peace, and Fringe
Did you know that hippies have a code? It's true. Not many people know about it, but in order to be a true hippie, you need to adhere to 3 simple rules. First, you need to be an emissary of love! You must be ready to share your compassion for all beings, big and small. Second, you must maintain peace... or as some hippies like to refer to it, you must keep chill, dude! Meditation and psychedelic music are both great ways to keep the peace. Finally, you need to wear fringe. Tons of fringe! Every self-respecting hippie needs to wear a ton of fringe to uphold the hippie code!
Alright, alright. So maybe hippies don't really have a code, but it is true that fringe seems to be a big part of the look. This Hippie Dude Costume has fringe in spades!
This laid back outfit comes with loose-fitting, brown, long sleeve shirt that has faux rawhide cord and fringe that runs along the bottom of the sleeves. The front also has beaded accents on the cord to add to the hippie vibes. The costume also comes with 2 pins which can be placed anywhere on the shirt, each with a hippie theme. Finally, you even get a headband to finish the whole look off. The headband has a tie-dye style and you can tie it around your head as you like! Just pair this up with your comfiest pair of jeans and you'll be ready to head off to Woodstock.
Getting into the Groove
So, go toss a few flowers in your hair, grab your favorite Hendrix album, and definitely toss a pair of sunglasses on. With this hippie costume, you'll be ready to channel your inner chill to become one groovy dude.
- Five StarsBy Current Customer | February 16, 2023good costume!Bottom Line Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?
- Exactly as picturedBy Karen | January 22, 2022Height 6' | Weight 190 | Size X-LargeMy husband normally can take a large, but i got the xl just in case. It was perfect which means it runs a little small order up.Bottom Line Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?
- Three StarsBy Anonymous | October 26, 2021Was this review helpful to you?
- Three StarsBy Anonymous | October 25, 2021Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Anonymous | October 18, 2021Was this review helpful to you?
- Four StarsBy Anonymous | October 17, 2021Was this review helpful to you?
- Three StarsBy Anonymous | October 11, 2021Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Anonymous | October 9, 2021Was this review helpful to you?
- Four StarsBy Anonymous | October 3, 2021Was this review helpful to you?
- Three StarsBy Anonymous | September 29, 2021Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Anonymous | July 21, 2021Bottom Line Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?