Yellow Shark Infant Costume
- Hooded Tunic
- 100% polyester velour, 94% polyester, 6% spandex metallic knit
- Tunic has off-center front snaps
- Tunic has elastic in hem & sleeve cuffs
- Body of tunic is velour, belly panel is iridescent metallic knit
- Stuffed tail & dorsal fin sewn into back of costume
- Top of hood has plastic eyes, stuffed snout w/ felt teeth
- Note: model is wearing leggings that are not part of this costume
Some things are much less threatening when they're babies. Even the most hardened vegetable hater must be a little disarmed when confronted with a baby carrot, for instance. Those little guys are cute (and delicious with ranch dressing). Baby bears still have pointy teeth and claws, but they're so round and fuzzy that they inspired what is still the most popular kind of stuffed animal in the world. And we're sure that baby sharks are no joke (the average size of a baby Great White Shark at birth is 5 feet long, yiiiiiiiiikes), but well, cuteness. So much cuteness. We'd never pet a full-grown shark, but we'll take our chances when snuggling a baby carnivore!
Your little one can be at the top of the ocean food chain in this Yellow Shark Infant Costume! The cheerful yellow tunic has long sleeves, a dorsal fin standing upright in the middle of the back, and a silvery underbelly. A swishy stuffed tail is sewn near the bottom of the tunic at the back. The hood features two sewn-on-eyes and a shark snout complete with embroidered nostrils and pointed white teeth. The whole costume is warm and snuggly to keep baby comfy-cozy.
Swimming Your Way
No need to worry about this predator taking a nibble out of your arm - baby shark prefers applesauce and maybe some cookies! Complete a family aquarium costume theme or let baby take center stage as the best dressed fishy in the deep blue sea.
There are no reviews for this item yet. Be the first to write a review!Write A Review