Girls Red Peasant Dress Costume
- Peasant blouse
- 100% cotton blouse and skirt, 100% polyester vest
- Peasant top style blouse has cap sleeves with elastic in the arm hems and neckline
- Simple skirt has an elastic waistband
- Vest has riveted lacing holes and gold ribbon for lacing the front together
Is your girl old school? No, like really old school. We’re not talking neon bracelets, fanny packs, and teased hair kind of old school. We’re talking making candles, churning butter, and watching knights joust. Maybe she even uses archaic phrases like “ye olde” and “huzzah” around the house! Perhaps she’s even been complaining about the king and his blasted taxes! Yes, your little girl has a penchant for all things Renaissance, so it’s only natural that you’d want to take her to the Renaissance Festival this year. That, of course, requires a little bit of preparation!
To really get into the spirit of the ye olden times, your young lass is going to need an outfit that makes her feel a part of the time period. With this girl’s red peasant dress, she’s sure to feel right at home when you traverse the fairgrounds in this truly “old school” kind of look!
Design & Details
Our costume designers love everything Renaissance, which is why they spent plenty of time crafting this girl’s red peasant dress. The simple design looks great on any girl trying to look her best during a trip to the fair. It comes with a peasant top blouse with cap sleeves and it even features elastic in the arms and neckline. It also comes with a red vest that has riveted lace and gold ribbon accents. Finally, the yellow skirt has an elastic band in the waist for fitting. The pieces combine for a look that should please any young lass with a taste for Medieval fashion!
Great for Plays Too!
Whether you’re looking for a great costume for a school play or you have an old school kind of girl getting ready for the Renaissance Festival, this simple outfit will do the trick! Of course, we have plenty of adult peasant outfits to match, just in case you’re feeling a little old school as well.
|Small||Shirt Length||14 1/2"||37cm|
|Small||Skirt Waist||19 1/2" - 36"||50cm - 91cm|
|Medium||Shirt Length||16 1/2"||42cm|
|Medium||Skirt Waist||21 1/2" - 39 1/2"||55cm - 100cm|
|Large||Shirt Length||17 1/2"||44cm|
|Large||Skirt Waist||22 1/2" - 42"||57cm - 107cm|
|Large||Skirt Length||33 1/2"||85cm|
|X-Large||Vest Length||18 1/2"||47cm|
|X-Large||Skirt Waist||25" - 45"||64cm - 114cm|
We believe that costumes have the power to create some of life's best moments. That's why we started Made by Us. This diverse selection of costumes and accessories are all artfully designed and expertly crafted by our talented team of artists, designers, and developers.
Each project begins with a passion for true quality–embroidered patches, faux fur cut with care, and hand-selected fabrics that are as durable as they are comfortable. Those are just a few examples of how much craft and creativity we put into each and every product. Just for you.
No matter how much time it takes, our goal has always remained the same–to create products that inspire your life's best moments–the big, the small, the funny, the spooky, and the sweet. The moments we all cherish. That's Made by Us.
Show us how you're creating unforgettable Halloween memories with #funcostumes.
Be the first to be featured! Follow @funcostumes and tag us with #funcostumes.
- Five StarsBy HappyShopper | November 28, 2019Was this review helpful to you?
- One StarBy Current Customer | January 28, 2019Uh oh way too big.Was this review helpful to you?
- Peasant costumeBy Anonymous | December 3, 2015Bought this for a Christmas play as they were supposed to be peasants in the land of Frozonia! I agree with the other review, it fit big AND small. The blouse was not True to size and therefore too small for my daughter. The Vest was too big but the skirt was just right. She ended up wearing a different peasant shirt underneath the Vest.Was this review helpful to you?
- runs small and bigBy Anonymous | November 15, 2014Nice, but sizing is weird.Was this review helpful to you?