Classic Plague Doctor Kids Costume
- Jacket w/ Attached Capelets
- Pair of Gloves
- Cross Necklace
- 100% polyester gabardine & faux leather
- Jacket has antique-gold-tone buttons at center front
- Jacket has 2nd column of buttons for double-breasted look
- Faux leather belt has hook & loop fastener at back, threads through loops at waist of jacket
- Balaclava-style hood covers head & neck, leaves face exposed
- Foam-backed faux leather mask has elastic band around back of head
- Mask has mesh-covered eye openings, will restrict vision
- Forearm-length faux leather gloves
- Foam-backed faux leather hat has wire in brim edge for shape
- Gold-tone metal cross hangs on cord necklace
- Staff and lantern shown in photo are each sold separately
Flu Season Standards
We all know school is a breeding ground for germs. You never know what kids are going to come home with. Sure, they might bring home a beautiful project from art class, or they might bring home the newest plague, fresh from the school cafeteria assembly line. Now, there are a few things people do to avoid getting the next bug. Providing nose-moisturizing tissues, singing the washing hands song after each bathroom break, and doling out dollops of hand sanitizer. But the next plague will still, inevitably, arrive at your door sooner or later. Maybe it's about time you up the ante. Bring back a trend from when sickness really meant something. This sickness season, dress your kid in this plague doctor costume and the next cold will be shivering in its boots.
Design & Details
This plague costume will make your kids look like they're emerging from the history books. Our creative team has a beautiful cut. Details like the tiered capelet and gold-tone buttons that fall down the front really make this costume one for the book. A belt cinches in the waist. A white faux leather beaked mask is paired with a flat-top hat and it really makes this look pop even in a crowded Halloween party. Since this costume is Made by Us, you can be sure that your child will love rocking this dignified, spooky look!
Best Sick Day Ever
Now, we wouldn't want to have to go to a plague doctor for our next sickness, but having this doctor around is sure to pump a little more life into any Halloween event. The perfect balance of historical and spooky, it'll be a hit for Halloween parties and trick-or-treating. Just be careful not to show any fluish symptoms around this doc, you might get some medieval cures.
|Small||Jacket Length||45 1/2"||116cm|
|Large||Jacket Length||50 1/2"||128cm|
We believe that costumes have the power to create some of life's best moments. That's why we started Made by Us. This diverse selection of costumes and accessories are all artfully designed and expertly crafted by our talented team of artists, designers, and developers.
Each project begins with a passion for true quality–embroidered patches, faux fur cut with care, and hand-selected fabrics that are as durable as they are comfortable. Those are just a few examples of how much craft and creativity we put into each and every product. Just for you.
No matter how much time it takes, our goal has always remained the same–to create products that inspire your life's best moments–the big, the small, the funny, the spooky, and the sweet. The moments we all cherish. That's Made by Us.
Show us how you're creating unforgettable Halloween memories with #funcostumes.
Be the first to be featured! Follow @funcostumes and tag us with #funcostumes.
- Outstanding Quality!By Current Customer | May 27, 2020Height kids' | Size MediumMy son absolutely LOVES this costume, and has worn at least part of it every day (he is 8 and has been researching the Black Death and wanted it to help him make a cure for COVID-19 as well as have a costume for the Ren Faire and Halloween). It took a little bit for him to adjust looking out of the mask, but is now fine with it. The quality, IMHO, is superior to that of the costumes we've seen in the "pop up" stores. We are extremely pleased with this purchase, and plan to continue to buy our costumes here from now on!Bottom Line Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?Monster Responds...Wow! This is super spooky! We're glad that you noticed the difference in quality with this Plague Doctor costume. It makes sense because this is one of our Made by Us costumes. A lot of love and detail went into this look!
- Well madeBy Mkacala | October 19, 2019The coat is very well made my son is skinny and the gloves were tight and he has a big head ?? so the hat was tight there was some ink on the mask but I called them and they sent me new gloves and the plague doctors kit with a different mask and a bigger hat no charge he actually likes the new mask better we order from here every year and have never been let down and customer service is amazing he went out of his way to help me get it resolved I will continue to order my son's costumes from here until he grows out of trick or treating love Halloweencostumes.comWas this review helpful to you?
- Gloves are made for people with abnormally tiny handsBy Lindsey | October 18, 2019The costume is great and fits well (ordered a size XL for my 13-yr old son). But the gloves are ridiculously small and make his fingers look like short stubs. Who are these people with 1 1/2" long fingers??Was this review helpful to you?