Boys Renaissance Squire Costume
- Shirt w/ Attached Vest
- Gauze, faux suede & interlock knit fabrics
- Top has faux suede vest body w/ gauze shirt sleeves & collar
- Top fastens w/ cord lacing at front
- Interlock pants have elastic waistband
Your son probably dreams of ascending the social hierarchy to knighthood, saving an imperiled kingdom, and living on for time immemorial in cherished tales of bravery, chivalry, and honor. Wow, that's great—what a kid. But none of us can achieve all that at the flip of a turkey leg, you know?
We all have to start somewhere, and it's a noble thing to recognize that earlier rather than later. The path to a gilded set of armor, a majestic steed, and a lance of one's own often begins with a plank of wood, some rocks, and an imagination. And what better way to foster that imagination—at the Renaissance Festival or elsewhere—in a set of garments that hearkens back to the good ol' days, where playing a game of chicken on a horse with a pointy beam was the preferred spectator sport. Pondering how this could be in our Boys Renaissance Squire Costume might just get those imaginative juices in your little adventurer flowing!
This period-authentic costume (minus the polyester and elastic) will have your squire ready to attend you at the joust, feast on mutton after, and awe at those sword-wielding knights and pirates all the while. If you aren't familiar with Arya Stark of Game of Thrones or Inigo Montoya of The Princess Bride, here's a small spoiler: they are really, really cool—and they wore similar attire. Coincidence? We think not. Now's your chance to equip your little hero with the garb necessary for his rags-to-royalty story to begin!
|Small||Waist||18" - 28"||46cm - 71cm|
|Medium||Waist||20" - 32"||51cm - 81cm|
|Large||Waist||24" - 36"||61cm - 91cm|
|X-Large||Waist||26" - 40"||66cm - 102cm|
We believe that costumes have the power to create some of life's best moments. That's why we started Made by Us. This diverse selection of costumes and accessories are all artfully designed and expertly crafted by our talented team of artists, designers, and developers.
Each project begins with a passion for true quality–embroidered patches, faux fur cut with care, and hand-selected fabrics that are as durable as they are comfortable. Those are just a few examples of how much craft and creativity we put into each and every product. Just for you.
No matter how much time it takes, our goal has always remained the same–to create products that inspire your life's best moments–the big, the small, the funny, the spooky, and the sweet. The moments we all cherish. That's Made by Us.
Show us how you're creating unforgettable Halloween memories with #funcostumes.
Be the first to be featured! Follow @funcostumes and tag us with #funcostumes.
- One StarBy Erica B | October 30, 2019This costume is made really cheaply , my 3 year old literally punched a hole threw the front of his costume due to how poorly sewn it was. Wound up having to take it to a seamstress who confirmed just how poorly the costume was made & even showed us a couple more in seems that we’re completely un sewn to begin with. If I could put Zero stars On this item I would.Was this review helpful to you?
- Nice costumeBy Anonymous | October 11, 2017I bought this for my grandson who is very hard to please when picking out clothes, but he immediately tried this on when it came and wore it all day and kept telling me how he loved me for buying this great costume. I got the boots too, but they were very hard to get on the first time, but after he wore them a while they stretched a little and were easier to get on. I would buy this again. Great costume!Was this review helpful to you?