Toddler Girls Renaissance Faire Costume
- 100% cotton broadcloth, 100% polyester faux suede
- Short-sleeved white broadcloth chemise has elastic at neckline & sleeves
- Chemise has hemline ruffle
- Sleeveless paisley print faux suede overdress is open at center front
- Overdress fastens at center front w/ Hook and Loop fastener; has appliqued ribbons resembling bodice lacing
- Exclusively, made by us!
Hear ye, hear ye! Everyone in the kingdom is invited to attend the spring faire, where knights mingle with shopkeepers and jugglers entertain ladies in waiting. Try one of the delicious fruit pies for sale, or browse merchants’ wares to find the perfect present for your lady love. If you’re more daring, you can enter one of the jousting tournaments. Or, perhaps you’d rather laugh along with the hilarious court jester as he makes a fool out of the king himself. For one day, everyone across the kingdom is equal. Anyone can win the jousting pendant. Anyone can catch the king’s eye. And anyone can be crowned Queen of the Faire.
That’s where your little girl comes in. She’s already a princess in your eyes, and you just know she’ll win the judges’ favor with her beauty and sweet charm. Of course, the right outfit doesn’t hurt. So help her along with this Toddler Renaissance Maiden Costume, which comes with a beautifully patterned outer layer (easily fastened with the aid of Hook and Loop fastener) and a comfortable cotton under layer. Puffed sleeves and a matching ruffled petticoat offer an extra layer of cuteness, while the black criss-cross on the front adds to the costume’s authenticity.
If your little princess doesn’t win the crown while wearing the Toddler Renaissance Maiden Costume, you’ll know the contest was rigged. But it won’t really matter—she’ll still feel like a princess. And she’ll be able to feel that way whenever she wears this costume, whether she’s hosting a tea party for her stuffed animals or taking a much needed nap.
We believe that costumes have the power to create some of life's best moments. That's why we started Made by Us. This diverse selection of costumes and accessories are all artfully designed and expertly crafted by our talented team of artists, designers, and developers.
Each project begins with a passion for true quality–embroidered patches, faux fur cut with care, and hand-selected fabrics that are as durable as they are comfortable. Those are just a few examples of how much craft and creativity we put into each and every product. Just for you.
No matter how much time it takes, our goal has always remained the same–to create products that inspire your life's best moments–the big, the small, the funny, the spooky, and the sweet. The moments we all cherish. That's Made by Us.
- Way too big, yet too smallBy Anonymous | August 15, 2017As like the child's size in the same dress, this is way too big. And the under dress was so tight it was difficult to get on, but then dragged the floor. I can probably fix the under dress with some hemming, but the overdress will also need to be taken in several inches in the back. The overdress was so much too big that it fit my 8 year old. Really wish these sizes weren't so wanky, I love the casual style!Was this review helpful to you?Vote Yes on the review titled Way too big, yet too small Yes (0) Vote No on the review titled Way too big, yet too small No (0)