Girls Renaissance Faire Costume
- 100% cotton broadcloth, 100% polyester faux suede
- Short-sleeved white broadcloth chemise has elastic at neckline & sleeves
- Chemise has hemline ruffle
- Sleeveless paisley print faux suede overdress is open at center front
- Overdress bodice has black satin ribbon lacing
You know, the whole office was driving up to a conference in Duluth a few years back, when we stumbled into some bumper to bumper traffic stretching for miles. We couldn’t figure out why until--a few hours later--we passed an enormous sign directing drivers to the Renaissance Faire. This got us thinking, we need more costumes to match this clear customer demand.
And now that you’re thinking about it, you’re probably realizing that your little princess has been talking a lot about castles, maidens, turkey legs (really?), and knights. Well, you’re in luck; this Girls Renaissance Faire Costume is the perfect fit for her burgeoning interest in all things epic! Now you can take her to watch the jousting competition or spark her interest in blacksmithing with an apprenticeship to the local master smith himself. She’ll feel comfortable and at right at home in this chemise and sleeveless paisley overdress. You can let your little girl practice her skills in archery or sword play, all the while bringing to life her love of the middle ages! And really, what better gift can you give her than that?
We guess your best plan of action, after picking up this perfect costume for, is to start planning your late-summer the Ren Fest , just make sure to plan ahead for all the traffic that you’ll be sitting in. Trust us, some good snacks really help.
|Small||Overdress Chest||28" - 30"||71cm - 76cm|
|Medium||Child Size||8 - 10||8 - 10|
|Medium||Overdress Chest||34" - 36"||86cm - 91cm|
|Large||Child Size||12 - 14||12 - 14|
|Large||Overdress Chest||38" - 40"||97cm - 102cm|
|X-Large||Overdress Chest||42" - 44"||107cm - 112cm|
We believe that costumes have the power to create some of life's best moments. That's why we started Made by Us. This diverse selection of costumes and accessories are all artfully designed and expertly crafted by our talented team of artists, designers, and developers.
Each project begins with a passion for true quality–embroidered patches, faux fur cut with care, and hand-selected fabrics that are as durable as they are comfortable. Those are just a few examples of how much craft and creativity we put into each and every product. Just for you.
No matter how much time it takes, our goal has always remained the same–to create products that inspire your life's best moments–the big, the small, the funny, the spooky, and the sweet. The moments we all cherish. That's Made by Us.
Show us how you're creating unforgettable Halloween memories with #funcostumes.
Be the first to be featured! Follow @@funcostumes and tag us with #funcostumes.
- Too big, yet too smallBy Anonymous | August 15, 2017The overdress was too big for my size 10/12 daughter even though I ordered a medium. The under dress has no wiggle room to walk so she has to take small steps and it was tough to get on. Both dresses were too long. Maybe if you had a particularly tall, skinny girl, this would be fine, but not for an average size girl. (she'd still have to take small steps) I'll have to hem up both dresses and take up the shoulders on the overdress. Sure is pretty though!Was this review helpful to you?
- great itemBy Anonymous | November 15, 2014High quality and nicely made.Was this review helpful to you?