Kids Renaissance Boots
- Pair of Boots
- Faux suede mid-calf boots
- Decorative adjustable straps
- <.5’’ heel
A good pair of footwear will make or break a costume. Would you take Robin Hood seriously if he were wearing sneakers? No. How about Darth Vader in flip-flops? Definitely not. The footwear should match the outfit. Also consider if your child went to costume parties or the Renaissance Festival. They'll need decent foot wear for traversing the gravel paths, muddy corners, and grassy hills. A decent pair of shoes that look the part are necessary.
So when the feet of your child are at stake, look no further than our Child Renaissance Boots. Made of faux suede, they reach about mid-calf and have decorative adjustable straps. Your child's costume will look much more authentic if he/she is wearing something like these Child Renaissance Boots. And they'll probably even feel like a rouge-ish hero too!
|Small (11-12)||Footbed (Heel to Toe)||7 3/4"||20cm|
|Small (11-12)||Boot Height||10 1/2"||27cm|
|Small (11-12)||Calf Circumference||10 1/2"||27cm|
|Small (11-12)||Shoe Size||Big Kids 11-12||Big Kids 11-12|
|Medium (13-1)||Footbed (Heel to Toe)||8 1/2"||22cm|
|Medium (13-1)||Boot Height||11"||28cm|
|Medium (13-1)||Calf Circumference||11"||28cm|
|Medium (13-1)||Shoe Size||Big Kids 13-1||Big Kids 13-1|
|Large (2-3)||Footbed (Heel to Toe)||9 1/4"||23cm|
|Large (2-3)||Boot Height||11 1/2"||29cm|
|Large (2-3)||Calf Circumference||12"||30cm|
|Large (2-3)||Shoe Size||Big Kids 2-3||Big Kids 2-3|
|X-Large (4-5)||Footbed (Heel to Toe)||9 3/4"||25cm|
|X-Large (4-5)||Boot Height||12"||30cm|
|X-Large (4-5)||Calf Circumference||13"||33cm|
|X-Large (4-5)||Shoe Size||Big Kids 4-5||Big Kids 4-5|
- Four StarsBy Vera | October 1, 2021Size Large (2-3)Because I have very small feet, I thought these would fit, but did not due to the area where the foot goes into the lower, foot part not being flexible & open. I liked them a lot & would have been good for use with my Halloween Viking Princess costume, but not offering them in Women's sizing sent them to the return box very quickly. Loved the suede feel and the lace-ups on the calf area allowed for making comfortable adjustments.Bottom Line Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Anonymous | September 25, 2021Bottom Line Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Anonymous | April 25, 2021Size Small (11-12)I have two grandsons who wore the boots with the blue and white musketeer costumes and had their swords on their belt. They were such a hit at the renaissance fair, people were taking pictures and asking them musketeer questions. A king even came by for a picture. The costumes were a complete set with gloves and feathered hat but the boots set everything off. The sizes I ordered fit perfect but the little guys were challenged to get them on at first. Their mom put on tall socks and made sure the tongue in the boot stayed pulled up. Even after wearing them all day, the laces stayed tied and the boys said their feet were fine. Thank you for have a great product for our little boys.Bottom Line Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?
- NiceBy Current Customer | September 12, 2016Very nice for costume boots. I had to return them though because they were just s touch too small. Consider ordering one size up.Was this review helpful to you?