Girls Renaissance Villager Costume
- Laceup Overdress
- White dress: 100% polyester, blue dress: 97% polyester, 3% cotton, flocking: 100% polyester
- White jersey material chemise has off the shoulder sleeves w/elastic
- Blue overdress has silver flower pattern
- Lacing ribbon on the front
- Exclusively, made by us!
May Day Magic
Life in the Medieval Era was never easy. People worked hard, ate what and when they could, and spent winters huddled around smokey fires. So when it was time to let loose, they did it with great joy. They piped away on their flutes and danced with flowers in their hair. May Day is a well-known Medieval festival. It was a springtime festival devoted to Mary. People spent the day dancing around a maypole and taking in the fresh spring warmth. In June, people celebrated Midsummer Eve with large fires and troupes of mummers. People might have worked hard in the Medieval Era but that doesn't mean they didn't know how to have fun. Dancing in the streets, playing music, and gathering flowers were all a part of the joyful celebrations. Now your little one can get a taste of the best parts of the Medieval era and Rennaisance Era when she slips into this gorgeous villager dress!
Design & Details
Exclusively Made by Us, Girl's Renassaissance Villager Costume has just the right amount of shine and flair. It lets your child feel special while looking natural and right at home while she's gathering flowers and dancing around the Maypole. The blue dress has a lace-up bodice and adjustable shoulder straps. The blue fabric falls into a loose overskirt, covering the white slip. The off-shoulder blouse sleeves will make this a great costume for all sorts of events from Ren Fairs, plays, and costume parties.
It Takes a Villager
While some kids always want to play princess, there's a lot more freedom to playing villager. After all, running around barefoot in a field is frowned upon for royalty. So let your child embrace her villager status. Top off the costume with braids and a wreath of flowers and ribbons and she'll love taking on this new role!
|Small||Chemise Length||36 1/2"||93cm|
|Medium||Overdress Chest||28 1/2"||72cm|
|X-Large||Overdress Chest||34 1/2"||88cm|
We believe that costumes have the power to create some of life's best moments. That's why we started Made by Us. This diverse selection of costumes and accessories are all artfully designed and expertly crafted by our talented team of artists, designers, and developers.
Each project begins with a passion for true quality–embroidered patches, faux fur cut with care, and hand-selected fabrics that are as durable as they are comfortable. Those are just a few examples of how much craft and creativity we put into each and every product. Just for you.
No matter how much time it takes, our goal has always remained the same–to create products that inspire your life's best moments–the big, the small, the funny, the spooky, and the sweet. The moments we all cherish. That's Made by Us.
- Cute and nice qualityBy Anonymous | May 13, 2022Size SmallWe ordered a small for my daughter, but it’s a bit snug on her arms. I wish I had ordered up a size even though the measurements placed her at small. She’s muscular, so perhaps that is the problem. Otherwise, it’s a great villager costume for her Beauty and the Beast performance.Bottom Line Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy AF | October 15, 2021Bottom Line Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?