Hooded Huntress Costume for kids
- Hooded cape
- Shoulder sash
- Pair of Wrist Cuffs
- 100% polyester interlock knit, faux suede & crushed velvet fabrics
- Gray interlock sleeveless tunic has elastic waist, laced front placket
- Faux suede shoulder sash has gold-tone molded plastic buckle; fastens to right shoulder & left hip w/ Hook and Loop fastener dots
- Faux suede belt fastens w/ fabric ties, has printed gold eagle & filigree design
- Hip-length crushed velvet cape has gold braid edging on hood, chain fastener at neck
- Crushed velvet wrist cuffs
On the Hunt
Bow and Arrow in hand, the young huntress bursts through the brush chasing her prey through the forest. She'd been tracking the deer for days and needed the food for her family. She knocks the arrow while on the run and fires through the air, Will it hit? It's up to you!
Need a different scenario? Young Artemis, the Goddess of the hunt is off to find her band of (girls only) hunters throughout the forest. What mythical creature would they hunt next? A giant boar? A great lion? How about another plot? A revolutionary armed with her signature weapon and a goal to overthrow the tyrannical government. The future is in your hands, young warrior!
Grab your bow and arrows to wear this Girls Hooded Huntress Costume this Halloween. The huntress costume will get your child prepared for anything that comes their way. The gray interlock sleeveless tunic has an elastic waist and laced front placket for added detail. The faux suede shoulder sash and belt fasten with Hook and Loop fastener for a unique and versatile look. The crushed velvet cape and matching wrist cuffs take this costume to a sharpshooter level. Be sure to grab a pair of your sturdiest shoes before you run out to your next adventure. You never know what you'll encounter!
Wild and Free
You can run through a mythical forest, pretend you’re a powerful Greek Goddess, or create the spark that makes a revolution catch fire! The choice is only limited by your imagination and if you're anything like us, you love to let it run wild! Don't forget to grab yourself a bow that fits your personality. We do have a pretty awesome selection of them and that's the defining feature of your outfit, young huntress!
|XS (6/8)||Chest||26" - 28"||66cm - 71cm|
|XS (6/8)||Waist||20" - 24"||51cm - 61cm|
|XS (6/8)||Dress Length||23"||58cm|
|XS (6/8)||Cape Length||19"||48cm|
|S (8/10)||Chest||28" - 30"||71cm - 76cm|
|S (8/10)||Waist||22" - 26"||56cm - 66cm|
|S (8/10)||Dress Length||24"||61cm|
|S (8/10)||Cape Length||19"||48cm|
|M (10/12)||Chest||30" - 32"||76cm - 81cm|
|M (10/12)||Waist||24" - 28"||61cm - 71cm|
|M (10/12)||Dress Length||25"||64cm|
|M (10/12)||Cape Length||19"||48cm|
|L (12/14)||Chest||32" - 34"||81cm - 86cm|
|L (12/14)||Waist||26" - 30"||66cm - 76cm|
|L (12/14)||Dress Length||26"||66cm|
|L (12/14)||Cape Length||20"||51cm|
|XL (14/16)||Chest||34" - 36"||86cm - 91cm|
|XL (14/16)||Waist||28" - 32"||71cm - 81cm|
|XL (14/16)||Dress Length||27"||69cm|
|XL (14/16)||Cape Length||20"||51cm|
- Five StarsBy Anonymous | October 7, 2020Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Anonymous | August 13, 2020Was this review helpful to you?
- just like in the picture . elegant and easyBy Rinat Reshef | March 5, 2020Was this review helpful to you?
- One StarBy Anonymous | October 18, 2019A hunk of JUNK....Will not purchase from this site again. The materials was cheap and flimsy. Very disappointed.Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Current Customer | January 31, 2019Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Current Customer | January 29, 2019Was this review helpful to you?
- Huntress costume size XLBy Rozena | January 16, 2019At first I was so disappointed, the fabric is so thin, and the sash is badly cut, like a child cut it. However, when my daughter tried it on and looked in the mirror, she was delighted, she said she lookes like a character from a fairytale. Well, who am I to argue... if she's happy I'm happy . Regarding the size, after reading all other reviews I took size up. my daughter is a small 12 years 143 cm. Size XL looks like a dress on her. She would've prefer it will look like a tunic...Was this review helpful to you?
- Three StarsBy Current Customer | November 14, 2018fineWas this review helpful to you?
- Nice but could be better.By suEzad | November 11, 2017Ok. But the belt Just a thin cloth. Wish at least padded, or some heavy material.Was this review helpful to you?
- Runs too smallBy chelsey | October 13, 2017I ordered a bigger size than my daughters actual size , so it won't be too small, however the dress is definitely not a large ... overall it's a cute costumeWas this review helpful to you?
- Size doesn't fitBy Current Customer | October 11, 2016I measured my niece per the measuring guidelines and even went up the recommended size and it was still too small.Was this review helpful to you?
- Runs SmallBy LB | October 21, 2015The L says 12 - 14 on the website, but on the package it says 8+, and fits like an 8 - 10 youth. This is a tunic and not a dress. Cute but small and very cheaply made.Was this review helpful to you?