Deluxe Adult Elvis Costume
- 100% polyester doubleknit fabric, 100% polyurethane foam
- Jumpsuit has front zipper, plunging V-neckline
- Jumpsuit has printed glittery stars & gems
- Bell-bottom pants cuffs have red insets
- Foam belt has hook & loop fastener at back
- Belt has printed eagle medallions & faux gems, 4 swagged gold-tone metal chains on bottom edge
- Scarf measures 45"L x 10"W, drape as desired
- Officially licensed
How many legends of Rock’n Roll can there be in a single lifetime? Well, frankly, it is a surprising number! Loads of people have gone by that honorific. Some we’ve heard of and others we think of in different avenues... Chuck Berry, Solomon Burke, Fats Domino, Alan Freed, Bill Haley, Little Richard… and that doesn’t even count the Kings of Country, Pop, Blues, and all the rest. It makes a person really wonder how the King of Rock and Roll immediately conjures up the image of Elvis Presley, even for those of us who sadly missed his living days (unless, of course, Death Becomes Her wasn’t lying)…
Of course, that isn’t so hard to answer, is it? Presley had a style so much his own and so memorable that we can find contests all about who can most closely impersonate the musical and film giant. There’s even categories. Look-alikes and Sound-alikes, Young Presleys, Jailhouse Rock Presleys, Too Many Peanut-Butter-and-Banana Sandwiches Presleys… Perhaps the King isn’t truly dead so long as we continue to honor his memory with some fantastic impersonations while wearing some of his most famous costumes.
And it is your turn, too, to awaken the King with this officially licensed Deluxe Adult Elvis costume. The white jumpsuit features the golden luster of stars and rhinestones and has a split along the legs to reveal the beautifully contrasting red at your ankles. Golden eagles and rhinestones decorate the white foam belt which features golden chains hanging down in wealthy accent. Couple this look with any of our Rock Legend wigs and you will be slicked back and ready to rock. Your fans won’t be able to help falling in love even long after you have left the building.
- The King is ALIVE!!!By ErinR | August 12, 2021Height 5’9 | Size X-LargeThis costume was perfect for dressing up for one of the largest car shows in the country! Fit perfectly except stitching was a bit off and there was a hole in the leg and cape. Definitely would recommend more costumes from here!Bottom Line Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?
- Two StarsBy Anonymous | October 7, 2021Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Mikael Sjostrom | June 22, 2015It was good but the stitch looks like they was made by children. But overall it was great.Was this review helpful to you?