Grease T-Birds Costume Jacket For Women
- Women's Grease T-Birds Jacket
- 6% rayon, 75% polyester, 4% nylon, 15% cotton
- Off-center front zipper, false pocket welts
- T-Birds logo printed in white on back
- It's the one that you want! Ooo, ooo, ooooo!
- Officially licensed
The T-Birds isn't just a boys club anymore.
As soon as you slip on this killer T-Birds jacket, you'll feel like a real member of the gang! It's officially licensed from the iconic movie, Grease, and looks just like the sweet black leather coats worn by Danny Zuko and Kenickie, except they're made out of a faux leather material, instead. It features an off-center zipper and false pockets in front, along with the white "T-Birds" logo printed on the back. It's the perfect finishing touch for your Bad Sandy costume, or for taking a spin as your own original drag racing tough gal character!
|Small||Jacket Length||21 1/2"||55cm|
|Large||Jacket Length||22 1/2"||57cm|
We believe that costumes have the power to create some of life's best moments. That's why we started Made by Us. This diverse selection of costumes and accessories are all artfully designed and expertly crafted by our talented team of artists, designers, and developers.
Each project begins with a passion for true quality–embroidered patches, faux fur cut with care, and hand-selected fabrics that are as durable as they are comfortable. Those are just a few examples of how much craft and creativity we put into each and every product. Just for you.
No matter how much time it takes, our goal has always remained the same–to create products that inspire your life's best moments–the big, the small, the funny, the spooky, and the sweet. The moments we all cherish. That's Made by Us.
- In loveBy Current Customer | September 20, 2016Love this jacketWas this review helpful to you?
- Four StarsBy Anonymous | October 27, 2021Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Anonymous | October 27, 2021Was this review helpful to you?
- Four StarsBy Anonymous | October 19, 2021Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Anonymous | October 6, 2021Was this review helpful to you?