Women's Grease Bad Sandy Wig
- 100% olefin synthetic hair on elasticized mesh cap
- Officially licensed
- NOTE: THIS ITEM IS NOT RETURNABLE IF YOU HAVE OPENED THE PACKAGE
It can always be fun to give your hair a little body and shake things up a little. That's what Sandy does in the final scenes of the classic film, Grease, to shake up her good girl image. Now, you can too with this Bad Sandy wig.
The Grease costume wig is based on the hairstyle worn by Sandy when she wows everyone at the big carnival. It's made of blonde synthetic fibers that are shaped into wild ringlets—definitely a change from her classic good girl style. It fits with a mesh net, so you can transform into the character in a matter of seconds!
We believe that costumes have the power to create some of life's best moments. That's why we started Made by Us. This diverse selection of costumes and accessories are all artfully designed and expertly crafted by our talented team of artists, designers, and developers.
Each project begins with a passion for true quality–embroidered patches, faux fur cut with care, and hand-selected fabrics that are as durable as they are comfortable. Those are just a few examples of how much craft and creativity we put into each and every product. Just for you.
No matter how much time it takes, our goal has always remained the same–to create products that inspire your life's best moments–the big, the small, the funny, the spooky, and the sweet. The moments we all cherish. That's Made by Us.
Show us how you're creating unforgettable Halloween memories with #funcostumes.
Be the first to be featured! Follow @@funcostumes and tag us with #funcostumes.
- Great WigBy Current Customer | September 27, 2016The wig was just as it was shown.Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Current Customer | December 15, 2018Was this review helpful to you?
- Sassy SandyBy Current Customer | November 19, 2018This wig is worth it’s price. Fiber, color, and style just like its picture.Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Current Customer | November 18, 2018Was this review helpful to you?
- Not as the picture looksBy Anonymous | October 31, 2016I received this wig a couple of days before going out for halloween. When I opened the package up the wig looked horrible. It was flat and all the curls were knotted. I didn't have time to order another wig so I just had to go with my brunette hair curled. Rather disappointed..Was this review helpful to you?