Child Grease Danny Wig
- Elastic mesh cap
- Also available in adult size
- 100% polyester synthetic hair
- Officially licensed
- NOTE: THIS ITEM IS NOT RETURNABLE IF YOU HAVE OPENED THE PACKAGE
If your little one is determined to be as cool as Danny Zuko, then your kid will definitely need the right hair-do. We're talking slicked back, black, puffed, and sleek and shiny. Of course, your kid might not have the right hair for that, but with this Child Grease Danny Wig any kid can get the classic hairstyle of the character from the movie. It's made of synthetic hair, styled to look like Mr. Zuko and if fits with a mesh net cap. With this wig, your kid will be tearing it up with Kenickie and the rest of his T-Bird pals.
We believe that costumes have the power to create some of life's best moments. That's why we started Made by Us. This diverse selection of costumes and accessories are all artfully designed and expertly crafted by our talented team of artists, designers, and developers.
Each project begins with a passion for true quality–embroidered patches, faux fur cut with care, and hand-selected fabrics that are as durable as they are comfortable. Those are just a few examples of how much craft and creativity we put into each and every product. Just for you.
No matter how much time it takes, our goal has always remained the same–to create products that inspire your life's best moments–the big, the small, the funny, the spooky, and the sweet. The moments we all cherish. That's Made by Us.
Show us how you're creating unforgettable Halloween memories with #funcostumes.
Be the first to be featured! Follow @funcostumes and tag us with #funcostumes.
- Should be a 0 starBy Anonymous | September 25, 2016Do NOT buy this wig!!! It looks nothing like the picture and is ratty. There is no "poof" in the front. It is just shorter hair. I even tried to bobby pin it back to make a poof and it still looked horrible. And the smell is God awful. I could smell a fishy chemical smell when the costumes arrived and I opened the bag to the wig and almost fainted.
I tried to get it returned/ refunded and halloween.costumes.com wouldn't because it was already "opened." Meanwhile I emailed them within hours of receiving it, 6 weeks before halloween and it had a tracking number....so they absolutely know that no-one wore it anywhere. On a different note, the t-bird jackets are cute and run small, true to the size
See the picture to get the full effect:Was this review helpful to you?
- Nothing like pictureBy Jpicfaulk | August 28, 2016Looks nothing like it...I agree.
Came in all flat and smooshed.
Hair length and side burns unevenWas this review helpful to you?