Marilyn Monroe Costume Dress
- 100% polyester white interlock knit fabric
- Halter-style deep V-neckline w/ self-fabric ties
- Waist yoke supports circle skirt
Even if you have never seen a movie in your life, you probably know who Marilyn Monroe is. And on top of that, we'd be willing to bet dollars to doughnuts that if you have only ever seen one picture of this legendary Hollywood starlet, it's the one of her in a white dress that's being blown up by a passing subway train. It's one of the most iconic images in movie history, otherwise we wouldn't risk betting our precious doughnuts on it!
However, you may not have known that this Marilyn Monroe Costume Dress makes one of the most iconic Halloween costumes of all time, too! It's a simple yet stunning style that perfectly captures the essence of the Golden Age of Hollywood. It doesn't just stop with looking like a world famous actress, either; there's a certain magic that comes with dressing like Marilyn. This glamorous getup makes every car you step out of feel like a limousine, and every group photo and selfie you take seem like there are glittering flashbulbs going off all around you as you strut down the red carpet!
Once you slip into this fabulous sleeveless halter dress, you'll know exactly what we mean. You'll definitely want to add a pair of sexy stiletto heels to help show off the new spring that will be in your step, and a glamorous blonde wig to complete this classic blonde bombshell look that will be remembered long after the party ends! Standing over subway grates or fans to make your skirt blow up is entirely optional, though.
|X-Small||Waist||20" - 24"||51cm - 61cm|
|Small||Waist||22" - 26"||56cm - 66cm|
|Medium||Waist||24" - 28"||61cm - 71cm|
|Large||Waist||26" - 30"||66cm - 76cm|
|X-Large||Waist||28" - 32"||71cm - 81cm|
Show us how you're creating unforgettable Halloween memories with #funcostumes.
Be the first to be featured! Follow @funcostumes and tag us with #funcostumes.
- As describedBy Current Customer | November 8, 2018This is a nice dress. Runs true to size. Very happy with quality, price and delivery.Was this review helpful to you?
- Nice dressBy Current Customer | October 12, 2017I like the costume, I just thought for an extra small it would be a little shorter, the dress almost looks like a gown and not like Marilyn, it would work if you are about 5'5 and up, but for us petite ladies it is just way too long...Was this review helpful to you?
- SuperBy Current Customer | March 29, 2017Super fast easy :-)Was this review helpful to you?