Grease Beauty School Dropout Costume for Women
- Dress w/ Attached Cape
- 64% polyester, 36% metallic lamé and metallic knit fabrics
- Sleeveless dress has back zipper
- Cape sewn to neckline of dress
- Cone-shaped foam hat has plastic curlers all over the outside
- Officially licensed
- Exclusively made by us
- NOTE: Curlers are glued onto headpiece, may come loose during shipping
She may have accidentally dyed her hair a pastel shade of pink, but you have to hand it to Frenchy for chasing after her dreams even if it didn’t quite work out the way she wanted it to. Of course, the highlight of her story in Grease comes when she receives a visit from her guardian angel and his backup Beauty School Dropout singers.
This Grease Beauty School Dropout costume lets you turn into one of the characters in that pivotal moment! The over-sized smock is knee-length and the sparkling silver apron is decorated with sequins. The headpiece, a collection of curlers assembled into a twinkling tower, will nest neatly on top of your head. Now, get out there and show Frenchy that she needs to head back to school!
|X-Small||Dress Length||36 1/2"||93cm|
|X-Small||Headpiece Height||8 1/2"||22cm|
|Small||Headpiece Height||8 1/2"||22cm|
|Medium||Dress Length||37 1/2"||95cm|
|Medium||Headpiece Height||8 1/2"||22cm|
|Large||Headpiece Height||8 1/2"||22cm|
|X-Large||Dress Length||38 1/2"||98cm|
|X-Large||Headpiece Height||8 1/2"||22cm|
We believe that costumes have the power to create some of life's best moments. That's why we started Made by Us. This diverse selection of costumes and accessories are all artfully designed and expertly crafted by our talented team of artists, designers, and developers.
Each project begins with a passion for true quality–embroidered patches, faux fur cut with care, and hand-selected fabrics that are as durable as they are comfortable. Those are just a few examples of how much craft and creativity we put into each and every product. Just for you.
No matter how much time it takes, our goal has always remained the same–to create products that inspire your life's best moments–the big, the small, the funny, the spooky, and the sweet. The moments we all cherish. That's Made by Us.
- Five StarsBy Anonymous | October 19, 2021Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Anonymous | October 14, 2021Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Current Customer | November 9, 2020Bottom Line Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Current Customer | January 22, 2019Was this review helpful to you?
- Two StarsBy Current Customer | November 19, 2018Even before wore the costume the curlers were falling off. I have ordered many costumes in the past and this was horrible. The curlers were dropping everywhere during the day.Was this review helpful to you?
- Fit wellBy Current Customer | November 14, 2018The costume fit my body well really flowy but it is more see through than I anticipated. Also, the headpiece is too small to fit on my head but I do have a big head so I will have to make arrangements to accommodate.
Overall...I like it and it achieves the look for the costume party I wanted. Would purchase again.Was this review helpful to you?
- Low qualityBy Current Customer | November 7, 2018Cape was great, but the rollers kept falling off of the cap. I used a glue gun once to add them back but they fell off again. I ended up sewing the curlers back on. Cap was also very small.Was this review helpful to you?
- Perfect!By Anonymous | September 22, 2018I'm tall and small (5'11", bust 30, w 25, h 36) and the small fits perfectly! I purchased this for a work Halloween costume competition and ordered silver dance shoes off of a different site; it's length appropriate (3 inches above the knee, long legs and all) and feels comfortable to wear. It's not see through nor terribly itchy (may need an undershirt). Got a lot of laughs from my family!!Was this review helpful to you?
- Grease Beauty School Dropout Women's CostumeBy Anonymous | June 25, 2017Saw a live performance of the show in New York in 1974. Costume is great. Now, if only I could find a group of friends who would be agreeable to going as a group -- and who were able to sing!Was this review helpful to you?
- grease-beauty-school-dropout-womens-costumeBy Current Customer | October 4, 2016Absolutely love it! And, so much cheaper than other sites. Wish you would have had all the grease costumes we wanted.Was this review helpful to you?