Grease Rizzo Wig
- 100% polyester synthetic hair
- Mesh cap with elastic edge
- Short, tousled, pixie hairstyle
- Officially licensed, exclusive!
- NOTE: THIS ITEM IS NOT RETURNABLE IF YOU HAVE OPENED THE PACKAGE
Do you have what it takes to become the leader of the Pink Ladies? Do you have street smarts? Do you have determination? Do you have a sassy attitude? Most importantly, do you have Betty Rizzo’s hairstyle?
Well, if you’re in need of Rizzo’s hairdo, then look no further than this Grease Rizzo wig. The officially licensed wig accessory is made out of synthetic fibers which are shaped into Rizzo’s style from the movie. It has a mesh net on the interior for easy fitting and it pairs perfectly with any of our Pink Ladies costume jackets. You’ll be leading Jan, Marty and Frenchy in no time!
|Standard||Wig Cap Circumference||18" - 25"||46cm - 64cm|
We believe that costumes have the power to create some of life's best moments. That's why we started Made by Us. This diverse selection of costumes and accessories are all artfully designed and expertly crafted by our talented team of artists, designers, and developers.
Each project begins with a passion for true quality–embroidered patches, faux fur cut with care, and hand-selected fabrics that are as durable as they are comfortable. Those are just a few examples of how much craft and creativity we put into each and every product. Just for you.
No matter how much time it takes, our goal has always remained the same–to create products that inspire your life's best moments–the big, the small, the funny, the spooky, and the sweet. The moments we all cherish. That's Made by Us.
- Five StarsBy Cat69 | October 25, 2021Fit my Rizzo outfit perfectBottom Line Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?
- Four StarsBy Anonymous | October 18, 2021Was this review helpful to you?
- CuteBy Lupalover | October 22, 2019No issue with the wig. It came as described.Was this review helpful to you?
- Two StarsBy Current Customer | January 14, 2019Was this review helpful to you?