Women's Sexy Retro Stewardess Costume
- 2 Flight Pins
- 100% polyester interlock knit fabric
- Women's Sexy Retro Stewardess Costume
- Form-fitting pullover dress styled to look like a pencil skirt w/ jacket
- Pillbox hat has loops for bobby pins to fasten in hair
- Necktie is sewn to fabric band that fastens w/ hook & loop closure
- Mini-satchel purse measures 9'' wide by 7” high and 2'' across
- Flight pins are antique-brass-toned plastic shaped like classic pilots wings
Do you remember the days when flying was a glamorous endeavor? Flight attendants were treated like movie stars and pilots were the rockstars of their day. Even though those days are long gone, flying can still be fun and enjoyable - even for the stewardess!
Look like you just got off a plane in the early 1960s with this retro stewardess costume. You've been all over the world and now it's time to have some fun! The first stop is drinks with the girls, and then it's over to Pilot John's party. After all, you deserve some fun when you fly the world the way the world wants to fly!
This retro stewardess dress will transport you back to the time of great service, when flying was still a novelty and everyone wanted to be in on the action! The form-fitting turquoise pullover dress has wide, white lapels and is styled to look like a pencil skirt with a jacket. The classic pillbox hat has loops for bobby pins so you can securely fasten it to your hair for all night wear. The costume also includes a necktie that’s sewn to an elastic band so you don’t have to worry about tying a tie this Halloween! Top it all off with some added and essential details. Start with the plastic pilot’s wings flight pins that have an antique brass tone. Then add the mini satchel purse to store all of your necessities. The purse measures 9x7x2 - just big enough to fit everything you need for your next layover!
Show us how you're creating unforgettable Halloween memories with #funcostumes.
Be the first to be featured! Follow @@funcostumes and tag us with #funcostumes.
- Cute CostumeBy Rachel | October 31, 2013I liked this costume and I got lots of compliments on it.
I am almost 5' 6" and weigh 125 lbs and ordered a small. The costume is one piece and the skirt for me was really, really short. I had to pull it down constantly. If I had more time I would have sewed a white ruffle around bottom for more coverage. The collars were a pain and needed to be pinned down because they wanted to fly forward. Easy fix though.Was this review helpful to you?
- Sexy Stewardess CostumeBy ILY | December 6, 2014This is a great Sexy Stewardess costume. We wore it to a party at work and everybody liked it. I will definitely buy more costumes at Halloween Costumes (Great service too, quick delivery and good product quality).Was this review helpful to you?
- Bright&Beautiful!By Anonymous | September 12, 2015I am 5'11'' and 155lbs and I got size M of this costume. It fits perfectly!Was this review helpful to you?
- What a FUN costume!!!By lori Starr | November 2, 2020Height 5' 9" | Weight 145 | Size MediumThis costume was F-U-N! It's SHORT...I pulled it down a lot throughout the evening! I had SO many women tell me how much they liked it on Halloween! It's actually much more flattering than I expected. Just very SHORT...but I'm tall! I always wanted to be a flight attendant, the airlines didn't agree. BTW...I'm 61 years old!!!! YIKES!Bottom Line Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Anonymous | November 11, 2019Loved the costume! We got so many compliments!Was this review helpful to you?Monster Responds...Thanks for the review and the picture. It's always great to see our costumes in action! You two look like stewardesses straight off a place from the sixties!
- stewardess lookBy Anonymous | April 1, 2015I liked this costume for the top and hat and pins and even the bag was cute.
As for the skirt part it is very short just too short for me in an uncomfortable way.
Not as long as photo shows.
I loved the Color all the way what a Great blue and looked 1960s to the Maxx!Was this review helpful to you?
- Four StarsBy Current Customer | March 8, 2019Order one size larger than you would wear. Runs extremely small. Very cute. Using it for an airshow party as hostesses are dressing up. Very short so you can use white or blue tights.Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Current Customer | January 30, 2019Was this review helpful to you?
- Runs SmallBy Current Customer | November 9, 2018It is very cute but runs extremely small. I normally wear a medium and got a large. The large was very tight, Researched how to stretch polyester and that helped some. The skirt was really short as well.Was this review helpful to you?
- Stewardess Costume didn't fitBy Anonymous | August 29, 2016I'm a Petite, and unfortunately this cute costume just wouldn't fit me right especially at the top - it was way too big and too low cut. Also, it was not flattering around the tummy area. I will have to return it and find something else for our 50's Gala.Was this review helpful to you?
- stewardess costumeBy Anonymous | August 9, 2016It’s pretty cute. Runs small. Im a size 2-4 and I preferred the MED. I bought both and tried them both on. I’m happy with it :)Was this review helpful to you?
- Huge hit!By Bonnie In Atlanta | November 3, 2014Hi all. I actually purchased this one for a non Halloween event (museum opening 50's/60's theme) and everyone LOVES IT. HUGE HIT. It does indeed run SMALL though. I am usually a 4/6 and bought a medium. Should have bought a large. Highly recommended.Was this review helpful to you?
- Nice but too short for the sizeBy Anonymous | October 28, 2014The costume is beautiful but for an XLARGE size is too short. I'm 4ft -11inches. it would fit perfectly if it was a little be longer. I made alteration to the dress- bought white cotton material and made the length longer to my knee. now is perfect to wear...can't wait to wear to the Halloween party on Saturday, Nov. 1st.
For that I gave you one less star.Was this review helpful to you?
- CuteBy DeVon | October 14, 2014Cute and fits well.Was this review helpful to you?