Child Gretel Costume
- Small (4-6): Coming Soon
- Medium (8-10): Coming Soon
- 100% polyester
- Top portion of dress has brown vest w/ pink ribbon lacing up the front
- White puffed sleeves
- Skirt of dress is green w/ pink& white trim
- White apron w/ pink ribbon along bottom
Do not worry Hansel, I will leave a trail of breadcrumbs for us to follow back home.
Lately your daughter has been getting into reading. What really seemed to spark this interest is the book of fairy tales she got from your mother. She asks to read them each night before bed. Her favorites are Little Red Riding Hood, Rumpelstiltskin...
And of course Hansel and Gretel. She likes the way the children out smarted the cannibal witch. You are pretty sure her favorite part of the story is the house made of candy though. She has asked if you could possibly make her windows of sugar, and her walls of ginger bread. You said no, but she still has that gleam in her eyes, that says she is still thinking about it.
Get her this Child Gretel Costume, and see if maybe that stops her candy lust. Just don’t leave her in the woods like Hansel and Gretel's parents did. You know she would be smart enough to find her way back with breadcrumbs, but you don’t want to do that to her anyway. What if she actually ran into a cannibalistic witch out there. You aren't worried about her safety, you know she would make it home safe, and sound. She is just as brave, and smart as the original Gretel from the story. No you are more worried about the dentist bill because of all the cavities she will have from eating the witch's house that is made of sweets.
|Small (4-6)||Waist||20" - 24"||51cm - 61cm|
|Medium (8-10)||Waist||22" - 26"||56cm - 66cm|
|Large (12-14)||Waist||24" - 28"||61cm - 71cm|
|X-Large (14-16)||Waist||28" - 30"||71cm - 76cm|
- Five StarsBy Current Customer | November 18, 2018Was this review helpful to you?
- Not true to size 8By Current Customer | June 30, 2016This costume did not fit correct. The straps for the top that attach behind the neck were much too long. Meanwhile, the skirt was much too short. Nothing like the picture.Was this review helpful to you?
- One StarBy Anna Carroll | June 14, 2015Poor quality. Rips easily and not true to the size chart.Was this review helpful to you?
- Sizing all wrongBy amanda | February 24, 2015I ordered this costume in a size my daughter normally wears and when I received it, while the top fit for the most part (arms slightly snug) the skirt portion was so small I couldn't possible let my daughter wear it. I reordered the size larger and received it today to find that the top portion is now huge while the skirt is almost long enough. The picture is not accurate at all and the dimensions would not work for an average child and I'm going to have to buy yet another costume. Very disappointed all around.Was this review helpful to you?