Beer Garden Girl Costume for Women
- 100% polyester interlock knit, faux suede, & tulle
- Dress has back zipper, eyelet edging at neckline & hem
- One-piece dress styled to look like skirt, blouse, & corset
- Corset-style bodice has brocade ribbon trim, satin ribbon lacing through filigreed metal medallions
- Apron has same-fabric waist ties
- Tulle pettiskirt has elastic waistband
It's time to celebrate, Bavarian-style! Dust off your beer stein, throw some bratwurst on the fire, and get ready to dance and feast! Even someone who knows absolutely nothing else about German culture has probably heard of the annual festival of Oktoberfest. It's the sixteen day celebration of beer, food, music, and having fun. It really does sound like the happiest place on Earth (as long as you don't go overboard, that is).
If you want to feel the Oktoberfest spirit as badly as we do, this Beer Garden Girl Costume for women will at the very least psych you up for whatever festivities are headed your way! The one-piece dress is styled to look like a skirt, blouse, and corset. How convenient! The corset-style bodice has a brocade ribbon trim and satin ribbon lacing. Anything pictured other than the dress, apron, or pettiskirt isn't included, though, so be mindful of what you need to celebrate in complete style!
Each year, when it's getting close to festival time again, someone in every group of friends around the world inevitably suggests that they all go to Oktoberfest. If you've gotten to go, you are super lucky, and if you go regularly... can we go with you next time? We'll be on our best behavior, and we promise, we're lots of fun!
Show us how you're creating unforgettable Halloween memories with #funcostumes.
Be the first to be featured! Follow @@funcostumes and tag us with #funcostumes.
- Four StarsBy Anonymous | October 30, 2020Size LargeThis costume was a delight, I was surprised how full the skirt was! It was not one piece as stated in another review. It came in 4 pieces, Skirt, Blouse, Vest and Apron. The only bad thing I can say was that the vest was a bit snug, it zippers on the side and it would be better if it were able to lace like it looks in the picture. Overall I am pleased, and look forward to wearing it.Bottom Line Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?Monster Responds...We're so glad that you enjoyed this Oktoberfest costume! Prost!
- Poor QualityBy Current Customer | October 21, 2020I had high hopes for this costume, but when I received it, I was immediately disappointed. It's all one piece so it just kind of hangs and isn't able to be fitted in the right places. I don't have a big chest, but the chest section was way off. If anyone with bigger boobs orders this, it will NOT fit right.Was this review helpful to you?Monster Responds...We're sorry that this classic Oktoberfest Costume didn't fit. Please feel free to reach out to our customer service team to see if there is another costume that might fit you better for an exchange. We've got a lot of Beer garden-worthy looks in stock!