Lederhosen Beer Babe Costume for Women
- Overall Shorts
- 2 Hair Ribbons
- Women's Lederhosen Beer Babe Costume
- 80% polyester/ 20% cotton shirt
- Button up gingham shirt w/ collar and slight puff to sleeves
- Size adjustable straps on overall shorts
- Bavarian inspired shorts w/ floral brocade trim
- Shallow cone-shaped hat matches shorts
- *Hat intended to sit on top of head, recommended to pin/clip into hair
- NOTE: This costume runs small, please check size chart for more details
When your crush invited to his costume party (swoon!), you were positive that he told you to, “wear your beer-iest costume!” And of course, you thought that a little odd, but...he is just so cute. And really, you thought to yourself, if ugly Christmas sweater parties can be a thing, why can’t that?
By now, of course, you have learned that what he really said was, “wear your cheeriest costume.” Potato, potahto, we say. Lucky for you, what could have turned into a real why me? moment worked out just fine--your cheeriest outfit IS your beer-iest! Wow, that IS lucky. Yep, you pretty much nailed it with this Women’s Lederhosen Beer Baby Costume. Friends will want to kick back stein after stein with you, but once they've had their fill, they'll appreciate your savvy style setup all the more! And we bet your crush may just notice your allure and hops on over for a chat or two.
This cheery look has a button-up gingham shirt, adjustable Bavarian-inspired shorts, and that cute-as-can be cone hat. Next time someone asks you to a costume party, you won’t even have to wonder what the dress code is; this clever costume is like free refills at the pub--it’s the gift that keeps on giving. And if it works out with your crush, then this would be a pretty sweet story to retell at Oktoberfests for years to come.
|X-Small||Shirt Length||22 1/2"||57cm|
|X-Small||Shorts Waist||27" - 30"||69cm - 76cm|
|X-Small||Shorts Inseam||1 1/2"||4cm|
|Small/Medium||Shirt Length||23 1/2"||60cm|
|Small/Medium||Shorts Waist||31" - 35"||79cm - 89cm|
|Small/Medium||Shorts Inseam||1 1/2"||4cm|
|Medium/Large||Shirt Length||24 1/2"||62cm|
|Medium/Large||Shorts Waist||34" - 38"||86cm - 97cm|
|Medium/Large||Shorts Outseam||11 1/2"||29cm|
- Runs smallBy Alison | October 28, 2020Height 5'2" | Weight 135 | Size Small/MediumShipped fast! I ordered per sizing chart, S/M and it was super tight. I'm 5'2, 135lbs, 34DD and I could only button the bottom 2 buttons on the shirt and the shorts fit, but super snug...no wiggle room. So I ordered the M/L and shirt was perfect, but shorts fit about like the S/M. Overall, cute costume, just size up.Bottom Line Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?
- Poor sizing and qualityBy Anonymous | October 14, 2016Sizing is off! I am a 4/6 and ordered a S/M (I reviewed the sizing chart). I couldn't even button the blouse and the shorts were so tight they tore. Poor quality. Don't bother with this one.Was this review helpful to you?
- So frustratedBy Charlotte | October 31, 2015The fact that I am even wasting my time writing about this is annoying. I got this the day before Halloween (at least good for them for delivering it on time .) I am 5 ft 4 and 120 lbs- I ordered a large just to be safe and I could barely squeeze it on my body . The shirt button popped off and the shorts ripped trying to take them off. I'm going to have to scramble to find a new costume and I'm very disappointed in this one . Don't bother!Was this review helpful to you?