Women's Octoberfest Hottie Costume
- Pair of Sleeve Puffs
- 100% polyester jersey knit, tricot, organza, & satin fabrics
- Pullover dress has elastic front neckline, elastic back waistband
- One-piece dress is styled to look like skirt peasant blouse, and laced vest
- Black jersey vest portion has shiny wet look finish, lace and floral brocade ribbon edging
- White tricot blouse portion has crisscrossed ribbons that look like vest lacing
- Skirt has built-in petticoat, lace-edged jersey base layer, sheer organza outer layer edged w/ floral brocade ribbon
- Tricot sleeve puffs have elastic in top & bottom edges, lace edging and ribbon bows at bottom edge
- Satin apron has ribbon waist ties, embroidered heart, floral brocade ribbon edging
- Choker is floral brocade ribbon with satin ribbon ties at back
Prost All Day
Any celebration that mostly involves eating delicious, traditional food and gulping tall, frosty pints of beer is a great celebration that deserves to be honored. Same goes for holidays that involve really cute costumes! Dirndl-inspired outfits are the best for two reasons. One, because "dirndl" is such a fun word to say. Two, because they let everyone know that you plan to party as long as you can.
Roll out the barrel when you war your Women's Octoberfest Hottie Costume! The outfit includes a sassy minidress that will put you in a celebratory mood. Its bodice is black in the back and white in the front, with blue criss-crossed ribbon details and a red bow at the neckline. Its black straps match the choker. The mini black apron has a satin ribbon sash and is decorated with embroidered flowers. The full red skirt is trimmed with white lace and has n organza overskirt edged with ribbons and more floral embroidery.
Raise a Glass
Enjoy the October festitivies in style thanks to your cute costume! It's perfect for pairing with cute plaits, a fun pair of heels, and, of course, a glass of your favorite beverage. You might think that a short skirt is an impractical choice of outfit for a month that's typically a little on the chilly side, but you'd actually be wrong. Beer halls are nice and warm, after all. If you need something outside, it can always wait until later.
|Small||Waist||22" - 28"||56cm - 71cm|
|Medium||Waist||24" - 30"||61cm - 76cm|
|Large||Waist||26" - 32"||66cm - 81cm|
|X-Large||Waist||28" - 34"||71cm - 86cm|